Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: No Fairplay

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hy FC Cu Chi, I am not a fan of this system neither but nothing much to do at the moment.

Usually strong teams at the end of the season like 6,7 stars always gets opponent with 2,3 levels over them.

Does team level is 42 or manager level is 42? It happened to me to get +5 levels but not 7 which is kinda huge, more exactly 0 chances against him.

Can also be possible if there are just few players at that level on your server, you have to put them somewhere too.
    The Manager of team is Level 42, his team is level 39, but with the players of his team is 9 stars, i don't have a chance to win his team.
    In my server, it's happened 3 seasons ago, and i think, we don't need to play Cup Tournaments, bacause we have more exactly 0 chances
    Last edited by FC Cu Chi; 11-17-2015 at 09:59 AM.

No Fairplay-vu.jpg

No Fairplay-vu.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaharia Cristian View Post
    Give us a screenshot, dman2pt has right it's to strange to have a enemy with 7 levels biger, or your team is 9 stars?

That's going too far, I've had teams 3 levels above me in the cup and heard of some teams having 4 levels, even 5 as PGC said is too much, but 7, that's ridiculous, it's like when you play a friendly against a friend who is many levels above you to see how well you can do, you don't expect to win.
    FC Cu Chi likes this.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    That's going too far, I've had teams 3 levels above me in the cup and heard of some teams having 4 levels, even 5 as PGC said is too much, but 7, that's ridiculous, it's like when you play a friendly against a friend who is many levels above you to see how well you can do, you don't expect to win.
    Yes, i think so. In fact, i have 0% to win . This is an arrangement unreasonable.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Cu Chi View Post
    Yes, i think so. In fact, i have 0% to win . This is an arrangement unreasonable.
    Yes your chances are really low, almost 0 and isn't that fair. It happened almost to all of us so far but before was even worst, level 2 was playing even vs level 20+ on the old system.
    FC Cu Chi likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12