Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Post your cup format suggestion here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    So if I want it easy, I just have to lose my first round Cup tie? After I make it through the first round and enter the "big shark" Cup, I could get eliminated in the first round, and do worse than teams who lost their first round and go on to do well in the "underdog" Cup, I don't think that's fair. What about prize money differences? And there are many who don't read official announcements, though, and will be confused when they lose but still have Cup matches.
    As i before said prizes must be really different! And so will be the prestige of the 2 trophy (like in IRL uefa/europa league and CL)!! for the 2nd question: there's a page called cup format, that explain the rules.
    What about option 4 then??
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 03-12-2013 at 02:33 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    i want the old cup back
    for me that cup was crap! but i respect your thoughts

FCP
    Old cup was easy, being on the top of the server. New cup is a challenge, for some still to hard, but a bit to far a way from real life. As I have heard before Nordeus want a lot of things to be like the real life. Makes me think they have to tweak the new cup system a bit.

This new cup is really challenging and pretty hard. Lowest quality level between them, I succeeded into winning the first match 3-1agg with a bit of luck (In fact I used A LOT of luck =D) and I guess I won't be that lucky versus next teams.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12