Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: My Group of Death..Champion League

Famous

My Group of Death..Champion League

First time Im underdog even from group stage..its really hard to go through next stage..mountain to climb..huhu...
    Look like my treble dream this season going far far away...

Cup also very tough...Even maybe only can effort fighting for league title again...

My poor team:

My CL opponents:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Group of Death..Champion League-ne1.jpg   My Group of Death..Champion League-ne.jpg  

Haha you're boned, set bonus to 0 and enjoy the free group stage match money. Maybe experiment with some new counter-formations? Or play kingmaker and go full hard defensive and hard tackling on whichever team you want to suffer the same fate as you.
    Brian Dang likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Haha you're boned, set bonus to 0 and enjoy the free group stage match money. Maybe experiment with some new counter-formations? Or play kingmaker and go full hard defensive and hard tackling on whichever team you want to suffer the same fate as you.
    Yeah..but atleast i should try finish 1 leg for all of CL 1st b4 decide to give up or not..thanks,bro..hehe

If you can come away with 5 points from 3 then you have a chance. Hopefully your opponents misplay or have a severe drop in form. Here's to tactics/formation over quality!
    Brian Dang likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Famous
    The CL team with mainly 6 star players are not too far stronger. There is always a chance to win. The CL team has small squad and is not very deep. If they need to rotate the players or some players are out for injury or suspension, there are chances to steal some points.

Only 2 CL teams were shown. Is the third team a weak one? It is far easier with a weak third team because less miracle is necessary. A good scenario is one of the strong team dominate in this group and your team made no mistake on handling the 3rd team. Then all you need is overcoming 1 probably stronger team.
    Brian Dang likes this.

We all know that quality dosent win games by itself in T11!

Good luck!
    Brian Dang likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    The CL team with mainly 6 star players are not too far stronger. There is always a chance to win. The CL team has small squad and is not very deep. If they need to rotate the players or some players are out for injury or suspension, there are chances to steal some points.

Only 2 CL teams were shown. Is the third team a weak one? It is far easier with a weak third team because less miracle is necessary. A good scenario is one of the strong team dominate in this group and your team made no mistake on handling the 3rd team. Then all you need is overcoming 1 probably stronger team.
    Forgot to mention the last team..very weak like that..hehehe..I wish I weak like them..hehehe

Come back to the league today:

And also...Yes..Like you said, 6* normally mean nothing but if they close to 7* then it is something..huhu..Example of his sub only...I dont even have the 155 quality even..hehehe...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Group of Death..Champion League-sub.jpg   My Group of Death..Champion League-sub1.jpg  
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-18-2015 at 10:03 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    We all know that quality dosent win games by itself in T11!

Good luck!
    yeah..who knows troll will stay at my side...thanks,bro..it's possible in TOP 11..really like that..I admited..

Forgot to mention, I'm the 4th strongest squad side in overall of CL competition..hehehe..but unluckily all the 4 teams line up at my group...hehehehe
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-18-2015 at 09:55 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    yes..6* normally mean nothing but if they close to 7* then it is something..huhu..
    Forgot to mention the last team..very weak like that..hehehe..I wish I weak like them..hehehe

Yes. I agree. It is not realistic to hope to defeating the 7* team. In last season, my team played against a team with 3*/4* to 7*/8* players. It was very unbalanced. I had confident before the matches. However, at the end, my team had troubles to handle their 7*/8* winger and was eliminated.

The 6* team has more realistic chance to defeat the 7* team. So you should wish the 7* team dominate in this group. And your preparation may mainly focus to win the 6* team.

To play against far stronger teams, I prefer trying to keep the scoring low and then try to win by scoring just 1 or 2 goals. I will keep very patient, and play extremely defensive for most parts of the matches even if my team is trailed by one or two goals.

Good luck.
    Brian Dang likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Yes. I agree. It is not realistic to hope to defeating the 7* team. In last season, my team played against a team with 3*/4* to 7*/8* players. It was very unbalanced. I had confident before the matches. However, at the end, my team had troubles to handle their 7*/8* winger and was eliminated.

The 6* team has more realistic chance to defeat the 7* team. So you should wish the 7* team dominate in this group. And your preparation may mainly focus to win the 6* team.

To play against far stronger teams, I prefer trying to keep the scoring low and then try to win by scoring just 1 or 2 goals. I will keep very patient, and play extremely defensive for most parts of the matches even if my team is trailed by one or two goals.

Good luck.
    Thanks,bro
    cookizzz likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast