Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: NORDEUS & suddenly high injury rates and drop in moral?

NORDEUS & suddenly high injury rates and drop in moral?

anyone noticing that player moral go down faster now for no reason even when winning and not training that much !!? and even injuries from normal trainings .. stupid trainings like stretching .. my past week was simply a hell .. hope NORDEUS didn't amend that to force us to buy more blue and red bags with our tokens !! well it is not funny.. i love to spend Tokens on green packs and buying players .. it is a joy to do to improve the players, but drop in moral and injuries are not fun .. encourage us to spend more on green and players .. but pls try to avoid us experimenting 1-2 injuries in normal training every bloody day .. am that close to stop my players from training simple thing like stretching
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Actually, morale's been very kind to me over the two legs of the Cup preliminary round. People have been complaining about injuries since last season, but nothing unmanageable for me on that front.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    1,injury so far.4days. I'am going to test out morale this season. I usually keep every1 about 99 but i want to see how much itll effect me in the 80s. Doesnt seem fair to me that i have to use packs all the time. Injuiries annoy me alot more. The length and amount of red packs needed to heal.

i dont give a fck about morale, i tried it out and my team play the same with 0 or 100% anyways
    Dr.PrLe likes this.
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Rookie
    Yea, I know what you mean.... Last season it seemed like my player morale was going down much faster. Plus, I give lots of money to the players when they win
    Season 1 League 1st Place
    Season 2 League 6th Place(Bad1st half of season) ...... Second Place Champions League(Lost in shootout)

I got 3 injuries during the 1th round of the CUP - but hey, I´m not complaining
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

WTF? another injury today from normal training !! with players conditions again above 95% i just give them 9% normal training .. BAAM injury in training again and again .. should i stop training now with this stupid engine keep punishing me
    i don't mind injuries during games, it happens.. but how constantly i get one or two in training in daily bases with full conditioned players and training normally is really upsetting .. that is 8th day in row in training
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    WTF? another injury today from normal training !! with players conditions again above 95% i just give them 9% normal training .. BAAM injury in training again and again .. should i stop training now with this stupid engine keep punishing me
    i don't mind injuries during games, it happens.. but how constantly i get one or two in training in daily bases with full conditioned players and training normally is really upsetting .. that is 8th day in row in training

At which time do you train your players?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    At which time do you train your players?
    normally before matches and after matches, and sometimes in between for unused subs
    i never let their condition go below 92-95% before i assign only a normal 9% training .. I had less injuries last season when i was PT them, but injuries started to show up by end of season, just when i started to stop PT as gain was not alot. and thus had lots of saves on reds and Tokens and greens..

Addicted
    ive noticed the injuries in training as well. quite a few of them from normal training.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast