Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Players suffer fatigue after heavy training

Players suffer fatigue after heavy training

Situation

So i''ve been training players by green pack, i set Training Intensity to high and train him nonstop until he gets 2 more stars (roughly 100 skill points).

Then i notice that even though he's performing normally in matches and is being in completely good shape, his skill point gain after each match drops significantly (compared to before that Heavy training).

Before: he gets 90-120 % skill point each match (excluding bonus skill point from MoM).
    After: he gets only 40-60% skill point.

The same thing happens when he's trained in Practice Match/Cardio/Stretch.

I faced this situation before, in the last season i also put a striker in a heavy session to get him 1 more star, then his skill point gain became much lower, but now it's over, he's normal again and i dont know since when.

Question

The question is, how many days it take for a player to get back to his fast growing speed after a very heavy load of training?
    And does it requires some match/day off (completely no activity) for him to get back?
    This is normal when training or just happened because i set training intensity to High?

Looking 4ward for any pro's answer

CDL
    It's not a fatigue if I'm correctly, it's just the fact that 6-star player can't gain as fast as 5-star guy.. if you trained him from 5 to 7 stars then it's normal (from what I read here on the forums).

The speed in which a player trains decreases as he jumped up to the next star.

My star player is 9 star. At the start of every season I power train him right up to ten star and because of his high rating I only get around 10% improvement for every high intensity game he plays in training. It costs me around 500 Greens to get from being low 9 star to the verge of 10 star now. The same player when I got him through my academy was getting over 100% improvement in training each time.

Quote Originally Posted by CDL View Post
    It's not a fatigue if I'm correctly, it's just the fact that 6-star player can't gain as fast as 5-star guy.. if you trained him from 5 to 7 stars then it's normal (from what I read here on the forums).
    Hmm... My 6 stars train still as fast as 5 stars as long as they naturally grow, their speed of gaining is fixed, i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    The speed in which a player trains decreases as he jumped up to the next star.

My star player is 9 star. At the start of every season I power train him right up to ten star and because of his high rating I only get around 10% improvement for every high intensity game he plays in training. It costs me around 500 Greens to get from being low 9 star to the verge of 10 star now. The same player when I got him through my academy was getting over 100% improvement in training each time.
    Understood. So does this last for the whole season (I mean the grow speed penalty) ? And it happens only when we make a player jump from 5 star to 6,7 star?

Training speed decreases when player win a star even if you dont add cones.... if I remember is a 30% aprox.

CDL
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    Hmm... My 6 stars train still as fast as 5 stars as long as they naturally grow, their speed of gaining is fixed, i suppose.
    This is how it works for me (example from this season):
    19yr guy 5*[59] in practice match (hard) gain around 105-120 ..and then he becomes 6*[60] and in the same practice it's around 70-80.. not even close to 100 anymore.
    legendqueen and Gert Funck like this.

Wow this means CDL is also true, this is profound and new to me
    Make sense, world class player play in a amateur league cant improve fast, lol.
    So does the same thing happen when we add special ability?

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    Wow this means CDL is also true, this is profound and new to me
    Make sense, world class player play in a amateur league cant improve fast, lol.
    So does the same thing happen when we add special ability?
    No, SA is another thing, don't affect, only the cones added ins kills and saved without be added.

Its worth remembering if you are wanting to power train a player as well as add a SA or an additional position to the player to add the SA or position as soon as possible though.

If you decide to power train a special ability its a lot easier to do it to the player when they are 4/5 star than when they are 7/8 star due to the training speeds.

I gave my star player the one on one ability and decided against an additional position due to wanting an out of our striker. The first thing I did with him as an 18 yr old was add the SA before I started to train him for extra stars.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Its worth remembering if you are wanting to power train a player as well as add a SA or an additional position to the player to add the SA or position as soon as possible though.

If you decide to power train a special ability its a lot easier to do it to the player when they are 4/5 star than when they are 7/8 star due to the training speeds.

I gave my star player the one on one ability and decided against an additional position due to wanting an out of our striker. The first thing I did with him as an 18 yr old was add the SA before I started to train him for extra stars.
    Got it, thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast