Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Clash of Titans :D Try to predict the score !

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Think it works fine as most of my defenders get an average of 8 most of the games.
    Not sure if it makes big difference but while i was testing the 4-5-1 i decided it works better for my team to use blue arrows on all 5 of them.
    Thank you I should try that too against some strong teams.

Addicted
    Well... I think the trick for 451v is super strong and consistent wingers.

As we all know that the ST has been the issue for a while, but how about the wingers? In my team my best winger has been diluted in this season. He used to be all great in all competitions in the past two seasons but for some reasons he is not great anymore in this season. In the past he rarely got rating 7, normally he got 9 and even 10s in a row, which was super reliable; but in this season he has got several 7s. I still can win some games but I have been indulged to watch his super performance so when I saw he is 7 I felt so sad for him.

But on he other hand, my MCs are much better in this season; my start MCs always got 8 or 9, and both of them can almost do everything...

Very weird to me in this season, will see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    Thank you I should try that too against some strong teams.
    FVS0777 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Well... I think the trick for 451v is super strong and consistent wingers.

As we all know that the ST has been the issue for a while, but how about the wingers? In my team my best winger has been diluted in this season. He used to be all great in all competitions in the past two seasons but for some reasons he is not great anymore in this season. In the past he rarely got rating 7, normally he got 9 and even 10s in a row, which was super reliable; but in this season he has got several 7s. I still can win some games but I have been indulged to watch his super performance so when I saw he is 7 I felt so sad for him.

But on he other hand, my MCs are much better in this season; my start MCs always got 8 or 9, and both of them can almost do everything...

Very weird to me in this season, will see how it goes.
    I can't complain much about my wingers especially Neymar and de Bruyne but they not great and also they are 7* and 8* so I expect them to perform but the St as u said is about the same as before but I'm used to it already, for example yesterday I lost a match to 3-1-4-2 that in previous seasons I crushed with 4-4-2 and yesterday wasn't like that because my wingers didn't play well and my mcs wasn't good too so no way to win, I think the strikers its a bit of luck too as I see some teams with good strikers as for example Hayden Foster. I wish to get one of my strikers to 9 * to see how he would do but so far I couldn't as I like to get all team above 6* so can't focus on one player only.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234