Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Heavy tackling

Addicted
    yes, right now, set to hard, i almost got at least 2 yellow card per match... but today, after i got 1 yellow card at 10min...i set to normal....what i got was another yellow card for the middle field....and then... 1 red (directly) on another middle field -.-!! at just 58min.... and yes, everytime i set to normal or easy...i get more card from being hard tackling-.-
    Steve285 likes this.

if you are getting a lot of cards, your formation/marking style is to blame
    Steve285 likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    yes, right now, set to hard, i almost got at least 2 yellow card per match... but today, after i got 1 yellow card at 10min...i set to normal....what i got was another yellow card for the middle field....and then... 1 red (directly) on another middle field -.-!! at just 58min.... and yes, everytime i set to normal or easy...i get more card from being hard tackling-.-
    Are you playing high pressing man on man?

I could of started hard tackling against a better opponent today but I started with normal until he ran out of steam then took a 3-0 lead then kicked the sh*t out of them

Not one card.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Are you playing high pressing man on man?

I could of started hard tackling against a better opponent today but I started with normal until he ran out of steam then took a 3-0 lead then kicked the sh*t out of them

Not one card.
    only high pressing ~ not man to man.... all my attack player (ST, AMC, AML, AMR, and one MC are all 7 stars) other 6 stars...and i only against a average quality 40 team (and i never use man to man at all)
    the only thing i notice is my AMC are always to get card first (since last season) and then mostly MC is second... DC is the third...

Oh right. Man on man, would mean the opposite team would try and dribble past your defence meaning a lot of fouls.
    With zonal they should be running at them and closing off the space. Try normal tackling and high pressing or low pressing hard tackling.

high pressing man coverage can work but only if you are sure you have a defensive advantage
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    if you are getting a lot of cards, your formation/marking style is to blame
    My formation... did you see the result i post here? I dont think it related to receiving card matter...
    In the league:
    Im leading the table with 6 wins 2 draw s...super huge goal different to compare to others..

In CL; I even draw ( supposed I could do even better) and win the teams that superior compare to my team...U knew it from the thread:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-league-2.html

I dont think it's related to formation or tactics..it should be a change in T11 so they ask us to spend /invest more tokens to get new players...hahaha
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 11-25-2015 at 02:01 AM.

You're probably committing fouls on the counter.

With 3 wide you're gonna find yourself stopping play (breaking their attacks)

You seem to be doing fine with it so carry on.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    You're probably committing fouls on the counter.

With 3 wide you're gonna find yourself stopping play (breaking their attacks)

You seem to be doing fine with it so carry on.
    Thanks,bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12