Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Le Monsieur View Post
    Why is that stupid? Its not like its qfinals where slip up can eliminate me. Im almost certain to progress from group, just wanted to know if i should rest a few key players
    It's your choice if you think that you can still win your group games without playing your best players, I like to get the job done and get through, You can always use your subs too take off your best players if your winning so easily.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Stupid question really you play your best XI, CL has most prize money out of the 3 competition if you get far in the competition, Qualify from your group then you can play some of your reserves, thats what I do.
    Well I think its different in my server, Cup is paying 5 to 6 times more than CL
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

for better training and chance to win ... i play reserves only when the titular player is injured or sanctioned so ... play only with main team !

Quote Originally Posted by Girly fc View Post
    Well I think its different in my server, Cup is paying 5 to 6 times more than CL
    Wait until your in the higher levels the CL pays a lot more than the cup.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Your out the cup? Then i would try to play my fast trainers in both cl and league, and use green rests so they play. I always mix my squad but keep the best trainers on as many games as possible. Obviously itll depend how competitive your league, or whatever comp u feel is more important.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12