Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Highest token reward ever ?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Totally agree tomy, it is not a level playing field. I am lucky in that I can farm a few tokens, not many but maybe 2 a day. I do feel sorry for those who can't. Surely the mods or Nordeus can sort this out. The more videos available (presumably on pay per click basis) the more profit for Nordeus, so they should be available in every country.
    I posted this just because it was a possible mistake by Superrewards. I usually earn 5-10 tokens a day, like everyone I guess. And believe me, this is a hell of a hard work! It is certainly not an advantage my country has since I am french just like Tomy31 !

No Jersey No Happy.
    End

How the hell can you make 5-10 Tokens per day? I'm from Estonia and max 1-3, with android games download + daily reward...

Rookie
    Very lucky

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    How the hell can you make 5-10 Tokens per day? I'm from Estonia and max 1-3, with android games download + daily reward...
    I play both on android and windows. The first is fantastic for packs (tapjoy, supersonic). The other for tokens: I win most of them answering surveys. As I said, it is a very tedious work: you try 15 in average to get 1 success (5-10 tokens with peanut labs).

Here in china I can make daily about 20 - 25 green packs if I stay online the whole day ( today before 9.30 made already 15 ) , token is very hard to make. sometimes have nice offers to download apps and start them for 5 token but only sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Totally agree tomy, it is not a level playing field. I am lucky in that I can farm a few tokens, not many but maybe 2 a day. I do feel sorry for those who can't. Surely the mods or Nordeus can sort this out. The more videos available (presumably on pay per click basis) the more profit for Nordeus, so they should be available in every country.
    Forget about tokens, we now even can't farm MONEY or boosters in India!!! It's happening for a few days, could farm twice a day previously.

Hoch die tassen... Oh... That's why the Chinese teams I face are so strong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12