Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Highest token reward ever ?

Famous

Highest token reward ever ?

I just won 1359 tokens on Superrewards !
    I earn most of my tokens answering to surveys. Usually, I have to try many of them to get 1 reward. On Superrewards, there are a couple of survey offers which usually lead to nothing (unlike Peanuts lab for instance). But the other day, I saw this 1359 token offer. Eventhough I was sure it was a complete joke, I tried it. It was a 15 minute survey about computers. And I got through to the last page with this message: congrats, offer completed ! Just in case, I printed the screen message.
    Of course, I got nothing so I complained to Superrewards. And after a 5 day fight, to my biggest surprise, I got the reward !!
    I want to thank them for being fair despite the fact that this offer was likely to be a typo !
    t11_fan and Brian Dang like this.

If I were you I'd carry on and don't spend for now, last day of season get rid of high rated players you don't want, get into an easy tournament and spend wise to try and get 18 yr old fast trainers and turn them into world beaters and dominate all competitions

Congrats

Addicted
    you are so lucky~ congrats
    one time i saw a app download and run from supersonic for 650 token, i did, but got nothing (they used to be working on their offer)
    i sent many emails to them, they reject all to reward me 650 token and saying that i didn't complete all the step and tell me"read" carefully for the offer...

what i don't like is "this is their system false" not me... cause i capture the screen "download and run" the app... it is clear.
    if they tell me that this is their system false, so that they can't reward me, i am ok for that, but they just keep saying that this is my false. so i keep complaining them and never use their offer anymore~
    Brian Dang likes this.

They should honour their token gifts and pay out promptly, when they have good deals i take advantage.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Wow it's just amazing to get such a big deal of tokens, gratz!

Famous
    I will. Thanks for the advice. My only problem is: where do you find the bloody fast trainers ? What is the definition of a fast trainer ? I mean, how many % do they get on a basic practice match ? 50 ? 60 ? more ?

Dreamer
    it's not fair!!
    and difference between country is not fair!!
    in france, we have nothing for videos ans tokens it's difficult

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    it's not fair!!
    Totally agree tomy, it is not a level playing field. I am lucky in that I can farm a few tokens, not many but maybe 2 a day. I do feel sorry for those who can't. Surely the mods or Nordeus can sort this out. The more videos available (presumably on pay per click basis) the more profit for Nordeus, so they should be available in every country.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    it's not fair!!
    Je suis français, tomy, alors toi aussi tu peux trouver des tokens à gagner

Famous
    As a 35T manager, I have not yet collected 1359 tokens for my first team which is playing its 29th season. Assume that I get 40 tokens per season, by the end of this season, my team will get about 1160 tokens all time .

Besides sponsorship and gifts from Nordeus, occasionally I watch some videos to get extra tokens. I have not yet found one to watch in this season (but I am not active to search).

It's not fair. We 35T managers hardly dominate every season. But we are still allowed to play in our own way for many seasons. In this angle, Nordeus is generous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast