Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Money struggles

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    how old are you alines6 ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

cash is a huge limiting factor in your first 3 seasons, I'd recommend saving tokens and then using some on cash in your 3rd season once your facilities are a little better
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    how old are you alines6 ?
    I am 16

Wow, quite a mature head on those young shoulders: you're sure asking all the right questions.

Wow, quite a mature head on those young shoulders: you're sure asking all the right questions.
    disagree and understood that you 're not very old. Reminds me my little son. Always asking and talking but not listening or reading.
    I told you here
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...have-done.html
    to check some threads, to have some ideas, advice & tips , but you didn't.
    You 're making general questions about how to play the game and you have wrong answers from people who are in a different level and experience.
    First read a lot and then make specific questions, better adding in an existing (with the same subject) thread.

Sorry, nikolgiorgos, you have me at a disadvantage here. I don't recall you telling me anything. As a matter of fact, after a year away from the forum, I've only come across your name yesterday.
    No idea what you're talking about, man...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Dreamer
    My suggestion is that don't try to get 5* players, instead try to grab 4*
    You can easily pick them up for 1T and you can easily get them 1 star up in a season if he is under 24 year old.

Two 4* plus the free talent given for free (each new team are given a 18y 4* player that is very talented that can last you at least 6 seasons) can easily get you top spot of the league and play a few cup games.

It is important to get into CL and survive in the cup because the prize is very significant, you can often buy two 4* players just for advancing in the cup once.

Sorry, nikolgiorgos, you have me at a disadvantage here. I don't recall you telling me anything. As a matter of fact, after a year away from the forum, I've only come across your name yesterday.
    No idea what you're talking about, man...
    @lastman
    Well , that’s a misunderstanding
    For you it’s only my disagreement about the comment you said about the mature and that he is asking the right questions.
    The rest are for alines6
    I don’t want to be harsh but I gave alines some useful threads for new players of the game to read. It’s good to start from there.
    Here is a thread I ‘m starting, how new players and forum friends can get more help from the forum.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post378892
    El Pistolero likes this.

Season 1? Just try to be in Top 4. Don't buy players. CL pays off A HELL LOT for 6 games. (120k per game kn group stage in Level 2). Trust me, you can't profit in your first level, so don't be worried.

Dreamer
    The first time I played (with the experience watching my bro played before) I bought a 4* defender on money gained from cup, and then another 4* mid season when enough cash is made. And it was enough to win the league without problems.

The prize money at low level is very significant, it's actually quick buck. Try to buy younger 4* and sell them when they reach 3* two levels later, at low level you will actually earn more money from selling that player than the cost to buy and wage combined.

Until you are financially fine don't target at the 5* players yet, they train slower. The fast trainers are too expansive for their added power and too risky if you only have cash to afford one or two, you'd better get five 4* with that money instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12