Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Angry : CHEATERS ???!!!

By me, he cheat. It's impossibile spend that money, it's over thousands euros...

Quote Originally Posted by emilstyle91 View Post
    By me, he cheat. It's impossibile spend that money, it's over thousands euros...
    Try to understand the big world out there, to you it might be a great sum but to him it might be some loose change. The world is so much different if you learn to look from different prospective.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Fact is the... token buyers are the ones who invest money to play a game ! there decision and there money.
    I dont spend a penny on here and get great delite in playing against them and sometimes even winning.
    Fact is spending no money makes me a relaxed loser (when it happens) token buyers are the ones who get realllllly pissed after a loss and tick an winge that the system has robbed them. makes me giggle but thats life.

IT IS only a game.

Quote Originally Posted by jase howard View Post
    Fact is the... token buyers are the ones who invest money to play a game ! there decision and there money.
    I dont spend a penny on here and get great delite in playing against them and sometimes even winning.
    Fact is spending no money makes me a relaxed loser (when it happens) token buyers are the ones who get realllllly pissed after a loss and tick an winge that the system has robbed them. makes me giggle but thats life.

IT IS only a game.
    The world is fill with all kind of people, there are sore loser everywhere, In every game and in every corner of the world. So whatever you state as fact doesn't really reflect every token buyer"s attitude towards this game. Let us all win and lose graciously
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

The fact is this is a game. I play Top11 to have fun. But when I see that we have not the same level because of money brought into this game, I think that I can not have fun like this. Thus I think to stop this game. Even if I spent money, I would never spend as much as some people do. So what is the interest of this game ? Make you realize that rich people can win without any effort ?

Since people don't play with the same difficulty (money or not money) but play in the same ligue, this game is not FAIR.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by guillaume20 View Post
    The fact is this is a game. I play Top11 to have fun. But when I see that we have not the same level because of money brought into this game, I think that I can not have fun like this. Thus I think to stop this game. Even if I spent money, I would never spend as much as some people do. So what is the interest of this game ? Make you realize that rich people can win without any effort ?

Since people don't play with the same difficulty (money or not money) but play in the same ligue, this game is not FAIR.
    just enjoy it for a few seasons. you could restart? i wont be pumping money in because when would it end lol...every season you need to upgrade your squad and there would always be someone out there willing to spend more and have more time to spend on the game. you wont ever be a top player or get to the highest lvls unless your willing to spend or sit allday trying to get free tokens imo.

Who is going to design and build a game and not demand any form of returns ? Even simple games like candy crush require players to spend money. There is a company behind call Nordeus that attend to T11 day to day operation which also require daily maintenance irregardless of public holiday. Go open your eyes and check out all the online games. Most of them require you to dump in cold hard cash if you wanna advance at a faster rate.
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emilstyle91 View Post
    You can do that for less then 200 euros
    Fmldotca likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Best games in internet need money to buy or even subscription. If you want a game to be success, you gotta hire people, hardware and form a company.

Your kind words cant feed those people's families!

soz for double post
    Last edited by Spyros; 03-12-2013 at 10:18 AM.
    Darth Sidious and Ljepoje like this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Best games in internet need money to buy or even subscription. If you want a game to be success and most important to remain like this, you gotta hire people, hardware and form a company.

Your kind words about nice / fair game cant feed those people's families!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast