Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree9Likes
  • 7 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: How new members of the forum can get most of it

  1. #1
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,515

    How new members of the forum can get most of it

    It’s good for new players to read the basics of the game (from tutorials & guides section and General discussion or team show cases as well) and then try to be more specific in their questions. Then, they ‘ll get the correct answers.
    When I started playing the game and joined the forum (one year and some months before), I read all the threads from Tutorials and Guides, almost all the threads from General section (at least taking a look to the interest ones) and many threads from Team show cases.

    Also bookmark in my browser the threads that was very interesting so I could find them easily again.
    Another useful thing is using the advanced search button and set a specific interesting or unknown word – like “nordgen”. Then you can look many relative threads, some of them very interesting.
    Then, I started posting specific questions, also by giving details for my position, to fill the blanks.
    Asking general questions, you’re having general answers, most of the times not helpful because everyone is answering by his experience after tried some things with the right or the wrong way and everyone (well, not everyone but in groups) is in a different finance situation.

    Some can spend money in the game, some can’t or don’t want to, some can farm a lot, some nothing. It’s a very different way of playing the game.

    Some examples
    A.
    Question : How I ‘ll earn more money in the game ?
    Answer (general but not very helpful) : Build your facilities
    Impact : the new player might start spending token to build bigger stadium but he doesn’t know about the tickets and the limit at attendance
    If somebody use “Attendance” (or maybe “tickets”) in the Advanced search button, he ‘ll have many interest and helpful threads. Also “facilities” gives some interesting threads.

    B.
    Question : is it worthy to buy a scout player ?
    Answer (some of them) : No, buy a fast trainer, a nordgen
    The new player of the game doesn’t know what a fast trainer is or a nordgen – lol
    There are guides about that and also can find interesting threads if put “nordgen”, in advanced search.

    C.
    Question : Why always I ‘m playing with higher level opponents in the Cup ?
    Answers (some of them) : many and different …
    In tutorials and Guides section, there is a thread which gives a solution about this. I followed that when I was lv 4 and desperate about this and the next season, lv5, I won it.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...ridiculus.html
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...w-win-cup.html
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  2. #2
    Apprentice Joseph Sjarifudin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    A.
    Question : How I ‘ll earn more money in the game ?
    Answer (general but not very helpful) : Build your facilities
    Impact : the new player might start spending token to build bigger stadium but he doesn’t know about the tickets and the limit at attendance
    If somebody use “Attendance” (or maybe “tickets”) in the Advanced search button, he ‘ll have many interest and helpful threads. Also “facilities” gives some interesting threads.

    B.
    Question : is it worthy to buy a scout player ?
    Answer (some of them) : No, buy a fast trainer, a nordgen
    The new player of the game doesn’t know what a fast trainer is or a nordgen – lol
    There are guides about that and also can find interesting threads if put “nordgen”, in advanced search.
    Well done Nik, this my point of view :

    A.
    For me, buy free agent then sell was best way to make money, but kinda hard to do if you can't farm token or buy, this not mean you can't do that way if you want to, even you can't farm or buy token a.k.a 35T player, coz IMO better do this way than you convert token to take cash.

    I still do this way if got free agent < 30 y.o at auction, no problem for me since I can buy token.

    B.
    For me, scout player is worthy, this because I can't farm green + red pack from watching video, and not all "nordgen" has SA, so, if I want do power training "nordgen" + give SA, I need buy green pack use token, no way you can do power train "nordgen" if you can't farm green + red pack or can't buy token.

    Sometimes fast trainer and most expensive youth player a.k.a nordgen also can involve you to bidding war coz not only you want that player, not every time you can take for 1-2 tokens, sometimes more.

    For that reason, I can say scout player is worth coz no need do power train + give SA, so far, scout player don't disappoint me, I can use for 3-5 season before drop to 4 star player and sell.

    ---

    Sorry for my bad English

  3. #3
    Dreamer FVS0777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It’s good for new players to read the basics of the game (from tutorials & guides section and General discussion or team show cases as well) and then try to be more specific in their questions. Then, they ‘ll get the correct answers.
    When I started playing the game and joined the forum (one year and some months before), I read all the threads from Tutorials and Guides, almost all the threads from General section (at least taking a look to the interest ones) and many threads from Team show cases.

    Also bookmark in my browser the threads that was very interesting so I could find them easily again.
    Another useful thing is using the advanced search button and set a specific interesting or unknown word – like “nordgen”. Then you can look many relative threads, some of them very interesting.
    Then, I started posting specific questions, also by giving details for my position, to fill the blanks.
    Asking general questions, you’re having general answers, most of the times not helpful because everyone is answering by his experience after tried some things with the right or the wrong way and everyone (well, not everyone but in groups) is in a different finance situation.

    Some can spend money in the game, some can’t or don’t want to, some can farm a lot, some nothing. It’s a very different way of playing the game.

    Some examples
    A.
    Question : How I ‘ll earn more money in the game ?
    Answer (general but not very helpful) : Build your facilities
    Impact : the new player might start spending token to build bigger stadium but he doesn’t know about the tickets and the limit at attendance
    If somebody use “Attendance” (or maybe “tickets”) in the Advanced search button, he ‘ll have many interest and helpful threads. Also “facilities” gives some interesting threads.

    B.
    Question : is it worthy to buy a scout player ?
    Answer (some of them) : No, buy a fast trainer, a nordgen
    The new player of the game doesn’t know what a fast trainer is or a nordgen – lol
    There are guides about that and also can find interesting threads if put “nordgen”, in advanced search.

    C.
    Question : Why always I ‘m playing with higher level opponents in the Cup ?
    Answers (some of them) : many and different …
    In tutorials and Guides section, there is a thread which gives a solution about this. I followed that when I was lv 4 and desperate about this and the next season, lv5, I won it.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...ridiculus.html
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...w-win-cup.html
    Well done Nik, have to say since I started to read most o the posts here I started to win more and get more interested in the game, I learned a lot from here.

  4. #4
    Famous Arion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,413
    Finally after level 4 got the hang of the game. Still without a trophy though, but have a 33% chance to win the league and am all in for the Cup. Yes of course the forum members have helped us a lot.
    What level are you Nik?

  5. #5
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,515
    Well, continuing the thread, I would like to speak about the members and players of the forum. There are some factors who has to do with the game : Place, Money, Time and Age.
    Place
    There are players who are from some countries (like USA & UK) where you can farm easily. For those players the game is much more easy, they can search for young fast trainers or academy players and power train them with extra boosters they can farm. Also can try and buy scout list players. Also heal their injured players asap. With farming token also, they can improve their finance with bank loan.
    There are players from countries who can farm but not much and players from countries that cannot farm at all (and finally players from Vietnam- lol).
    Money
    Money makes the world goes round - and top eleven too.
    People who can spend money on the game are also have those advantages of the <farmers>. This is also has to do with the place, wich country every one lives. People from US, central and western Europe and some countries from Asia are in much better position. The monthly income is X2 5 or 10 than other countries. I live in Greece. Our income is not in the top but let`s say it`s descent(for people who have jobs). For me a sccout list player, costs as a pack of cigarettes or a beer in a cafe-bar and that`s giving another perception.
    ...to be continued
    BeckStar and t11_fan like this.

  6. #6
    Famous Arion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,413
    What's with the Vietnamese (other than they have 5* squads)?

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    What's with the Vietnamese (other than they have 5* squads)?
    very cheap prices for tokens

  8. #8
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,515
    Well, Vietnamese it’s another story. For those who are new in the game or in the forum, they can use that word as key in advanced search option. There are many and interest results to take a look.
    As in this thread, in Greek forum section, where a friend complaining about his rival in the cup (my advice was to send a ticket to nordeus, cause 99% it’s from cheating).
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%BF%CE%B9.html

    It’s those teams, full of 8-9* young players, with triple positions, special abilities and premium emblems, jerseys and full 260.000 stadium from early levels.
    To have all those, you need crazy amount of sources which can’t be found from farming unless you’re watching videos for 50 hours per day. Maybe the prices for tokens are little lower than other countries but I don’t believe that so many people from there, have the ability to pay 1-2.000 every month for top eleven.
    And in that case it’s more than a few to be a coincidence.
    Why so many people from there ? I don’t know, it’s nordeus job to find out. The only thing I know is that if you’re gonna play with such a team, forget about the 1st position.
    Here I want to add something. I hate using the word “All” (or meaning it without writing). It’s the beginning of racism and later to fascism.
    All the Vietnamese, all the Americans, all the Jewish, all the Muslims, all the Russians …
    Here in the forum there are some members I know, like Brian Dang, legendqueen (or who else), that I really appreciate and generally speaking Vietnamese people was misfortune in the recent word history and has my sympathy and great respect.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html