Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Less injuries? When will that happen?

Less injuries? When will that happen?

Since it was announced that there would be less injuries in the game, I have had an injury to a key player every 3 - 4 days; Serious injuries that keep those players out for several days. When is the "Less injuries" thing going to happen? I feel like I'm being lied to. Anyone else getting this?

Get many at beginning of the season now it's fine give some time it should stop soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I´ve had very little injuries this season so far

I've had 3 total. 2 in training, 1 in a game. Rotation.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 11-27-2015 at 06:20 AM.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Famous
    Not work out for me..injury n red card even more

Frequency of injuries seems reduced but so far the injuries that happened are consistently out for 6 days

I don't know - when I first read that announcement about fewer injuries I was instantly suspicious because it would save game resources, i.e. red packs or in turn, tokens.

Then I thought 'Great! After all, it's an official announcement.'

Especially the part about fewer in-match injuries grabbed me since I've encountered plenty of hard tacklers that hack your team straight into the infirmary with 2 and sometimes 3 injuries/match (!).

Perhaps that's what would have happened hadn't they changed it, but I still encounterd 5 injuries in the first 7 competitive matches since the league started, so naturally, I'm a little disappointed.

Overall, I can't say that I noticed any change at all other than not getting more than 1 injury/match.

CDL
    Similar number of injuries for me (alot) since it was announced (I have full 22-player roster and my players are always at 95-99%).

Since the announcement I still have 1 injury every day, I wasted almost all the red packs I've gathered.
    I'm here just to look if I was the only one :-/

I'm just guessing here, but I imagine that like everything else number-related in this game, this injury thing comes along as a small %, i.e. something like 20 injuries/season instead of 21 or so, BUT the big one here is that you won't have more than 1 injury per match. Looking at how the show is run here, I'd say that's more than I ever expected...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast