Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What is this????What the game is this??????????????

Banned
    TELL ME ONE TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF THIS PLANET WHO WIN GAME AWAY WITH 2 DEFENDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TELL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oNE TEAM IN THE HISTORY WHO WIN GAME AWAY WITH JUST 2 DEFENDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lastman View Post
    I'm just wondering what happened to the language. I've seen and heard it so many times now, and I'm just puzzled about this 'fashion', especially when used by native English speakers like yourself.
    I'm from the Midlands, it's how we talk here. If you were British I would expect you to understand but it's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by dagoduhate View Post
    TELL ME ONE TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF THIS PLANET WHO WIN GAME AWAY WITH 2 DEFENDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TELL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oNE TEAM IN THE HISTORY WHO WIN GAME AWAY WITH JUST 2 DEFENDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I understand your frustration, but lets be clear:
    do not expect too much from top eleven. It is app, not perfect and realistic football managers. That's why football manager takes some gigabytes of space on your HDD while TE doesn't (at least for PC).
    So, reduce your expectations from this game. Of course it is frustrating when game trolls someone, like losing against team who had red card or against team which uses weird formation. It happens to both newbies and experienced, high level players.
    Although we had many suggestions and requests for changes, only few of them were actually realised (such as live player rating during match, which was introduced few months ago although game exists for 5 years).
    Save your nerves (and money) for something more valuable than this app
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by dagoduhate View Post
    Sv Mara FC

Ok, now seriously, thats a simulator, and 1st are under all, the players, and their internal skills. time ago we had rules, about illegal formations. Now do not exist.
    I always defended that have to exist to at least have acceptable formations to face, same with the players under the field, we should see always 11 under the field not 4-5 like when contracts are not expired and teams are abandoned.
    Game need some little changes, hope in some time will consideer some changes about that.

Look, it's one match, it was a bad result - we all get those from time to time. Let off steam by posting a screencap in Vent and/or Unsatisfactory Result threads and move on. No need to subject us all to several pages of cussing and shouting...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I'm from the Midlands, it's how we talk here.
    ...which is why I asked the question in the first place, remember? We have folks down here in Swindon who talk/type like that, too, you know. A bit further down South, we also have people who, when asked where your things are, reply with 'there on there way'...

If you were British I would expect you to understand but it's ok.
    So, because I know my spellings, I can't be British, but it's ok?

I should've never started this, I could have known better, no, I should have known better.

Never mind.
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lastman View Post
    ...which is why I asked the question in the first place, remember? We have folks down here in Swindon who talk/type like that, too, you know. A bit further down South, we also have people who, when asked where your things are, reply with 'there on there way'...

So, because I know my spellings, I can't be British, but it's ok?

I should've never started this, I could have known better, no, I should have known better.

Never mind.
    So I don't know how to spell? (my spellings)

When you quote me off topic with things like verbal cancer it makes me think you're trying to insult my intelligence.

Last season, in cup semi-final. 1st match (away) I won 2-1 (I'm stronger). Then in the 2nd match (I was home) I couldn't believe in my eyes when he (the other team) suddenly scored 3 goals in about 5 mins. The result wass 0-3. Although I was tronger and had more shots, much more ball possession (aboud 65-35%), more free kicks, more corner kicks, and I watched both 2 matches (he didn't)

This season, it happened the same to me in cup. The away match was a draw 2-2, but I had so much pressures on him and he was lucky to scored 2 goals in 10 last mins. The 2nd match (I was home), he suddenly scored 3 goals in first half (Damn it!!!). The result was 1-3. Of course I was tronger and had more shots, much more ball possession, more free kicks, more corner kicks, and I watched both 2 matches (he didn't), like that other game I told.

I think they had changed the programme simulation for the abnormal results (the weaker team win) to appear more often. It happened for 1-2 months.
    TrangIU (ss28, lv28)

14 Leagues
    8 Runners-up
    2 Champions League
    3 Runners-up
    3 Cups
    3 Doubles

When you quote me off topic with things like verbal cancer it makes me think you're trying to insult my intelligence.
    I was kind of prepared to just leave it, but you had to come back. OK.

If the 'off-topic' setting is bugging you, I'd be happy to create a new thread and carry on there, just say the word.

Now though:
    1. Do yourself a favour and do a search on the net; type 'should of' and see how insulting you find the search results.
    2. By using nonsensical items such as 'could of', 'must of' etc., it's actually and really you who's doing the insulting.

Finally, the worst is the effect on people whose first language isn't English (they're struggling hard enough as it is from what I can see/hear), or those who are still young and learning.

I mean, nobody seems to give a rat's behind about the odd typo, anyway; I've learnt to live with that, although I really think some of the bigger and more 'reputable' companies should get someone to proof-read things like 'Are the labels on your equipment correctly?'. I once saw a Lidl advert raving about some food stuff and 'it's taste' *facepalm*.

I've seen the eyes of all sorts of 'well educated' folks (e.g. management and science graduates) glaze over when confronted with whether it's 'there', their' or they're', or whether it's 'it's' or 'its', so you're in 'good' company.
    However, I felt I had to draw the line when my daughter (she was 10 at the time) used a 'should of' on me.

Back to you, gunman

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast