Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What is this????What the game is this??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by lastman View Post
    I was kind of prepared to just leave it, but you had to come back. OK.

If the 'off-topic' setting is bugging you, I'd be happy to create a new thread and carry on there, just say the word.

Now though:
    1. Do yourself a favour and do a search on the net; type 'should of' and see how insulting you find the search results.
    2. By using nonsensical items such as 'could of', 'must of' etc., it's actually and really you who's doing the insulting.

Finally, the worst is the effect on people whose first language isn't English (they're struggling hard enough as it is from what I can see/hear), or those who are still young and learning.

I mean, nobody seems to give a rat's behind about the odd typo, anyway; I've learnt to live with that, although I really think some of the bigger and more 'reputable' companies should get someone to proof-read things like 'Are the labels on your equipment correctly?'. I once saw a Lidl advert raving about some food stuff and 'it's taste' *facepalm*.

I've seen the eyes of all sorts of 'well educated' folks (e.g. management and science graduates) glaze over when confronted with whether it's 'there', their' or they're', or whether it's 'it's' or 'its', so you're in 'good' company.
    However, I felt I had to draw the line when my daughter (she was 10 at the time) used a 'should of' on me.

Back to you, gunman
    I'm sorry, is this you winning the argument? I'll never know because I got bored half way through.
    I'm not going into a pointless discussion about literature on a forum about an app. Go correct some nursery kids.

Edit: Did you actually type 'should of' into Google to backup your argument???? Hahaha
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 11-29-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I'm sorry, is this you winning the argument? I'll never know because I got bored half way through.
    I'm not going into a pointless discussion about literature on a forum about an app. Go correct some nursery kids.

Edit: Did you actually type 'should of' into Google to backup your argument???? Hahaha
    Please stop this, and/or start a thread on the English language
    Bunzo likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234