Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dave1311

Thread: What the hell

What the hell

Honestly, I get that some games it's just not meant to happen, but COME ON!!! 30% better, he didn't even have a damn striker... first defeat in the league against one of the worst teams.. My training was at 34%... I should be beating this team by at least 3-4 goals, even with like 8 players. Shocking..

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    So you gave away 6% training.
    How was your morale? Maybe you gave something away there as well.
    You got a red card, which was not in the screenshot. Did this happen before 16’? It is more difficult to win with 10 players. Did you change your formation after the red card?

It was not a strange result if you look at the shots. You cannot win with 2 shots on target when the opponent scores 2 goals.
    By the way, your opponent produced 5 shots on target with only 28% possession. That is quite an achievement.

My conclusion: you gave away several aspects that you could have improved quite easily. Do better in the next games!

Addicted
    Hahahaha, only two shots on target vs opponent's five, please sack your strikers and get deadly finishers Michael Owen and Didier Drogba at their prime.

Addicted
    Oh ya, your match is under Cold Weather. Cold weather produces unpredictable results.

Addicted
    Probably he caught you on counter. And it was bad luck

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    So you gave away 6% training.
    How was your morale? Maybe you gave something away there as well.
    You got a red card, which was not in the screenshot. Did this happen before 16’? It is more difficult to win with 10 players. Did you change your formation after the red card?

It was not a strange result if you look at the shots. You cannot win with 2 shots on target when the opponent scores 2 goals.
    By the way, your opponent produced 5 shots on target with only 28% possession. That is quite an achievement.

My conclusion: you gave away several aspects that you could have improved quite easily. Do better in the next games!
    Exactly, having a 'bad day' just doesn't justify these things. I have no idea how I only had 2 shots, I played 2 STs, one of them 123% the other 95% with 200+ finishing.. Morale was maxed out as well. Also, my opponent did not watch the game and neither goals were counters (I watched the whole game, no idea how he had 5 shots on target, gameplay only showed 2). What I'm saying is, unlucky is one thing, this ain't that anymore, this is bullsh*t.

I played 2 STs, one with 200+ finishing, the other 123% with one on one ability, how them two managed 2 shots on target while they normally score plenty every game is beyond me. Morale was maxed, the guy did not watch the game, and somehow he had 5 shots on target even though gameplay only showed 2 (the two goals). I get unlucky, but this ain't that anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by tonczi View Post
    I played 2 STs, one with 200+ finishing, the other 123% with one on one ability, how them two managed 2 shots on target while they normally score plenty every game is beyond me. Morale was maxed, the guy did not watch the game, and somehow he had 5 shots on target even though gameplay only showed 2 (the two goals). I get unlucky, but this ain't that anymore..

The other guy did not watch the game.
    If he had, I suspect things would have been very different and in your favour.
    minamino and khris like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    its all down to..... luck, yes, let it go. mad at those results and this game is useless.