Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Has top eleven gotten more difficult?

Famous
    My case is not like that...
    CL i got draw to a very very difficult group from Day 1..8*/7*and 6* teams..mines only 5*.. But luckily I managed to escape with 2nd place and now at quarter final ..when at league, I think i can clinch the championship early about 4-5 rounds even at high level the team quality is about the same...we dont have any weak team in our championship...

Like this..see from our table...

And Quality of the 3 Bottom teams
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Has top eleven gotten more difficult?-bottom-team-1.jpg   Has top eleven gotten more difficult?-bottom-team.jpg   Has top eleven gotten more difficult?-2nd-bottom.jpg   Has top eleven gotten more difficult?-2nd-bottom1.jpg   Has top eleven gotten more difficult?-3rdbottom.jpg  

Has top eleven gotten more difficult?-3rdbottom1.jpg  
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 12-02-2015 at 02:55 PM.
    El Pistolero likes this.

I've been a victim to a lot of troll results myself, and I really noticed that the team's performance isn't the same as before, it's never consistent, my current starting line up is experienced with one another, with everyone playing at least 100 matches and yet it seems that they can never be a consistent team with one or at highest two formations, yet you have to constantly try to counter formations by always using other ones, and this rarely helps either. I think they need to fix this problem with the league.

Also I noticed that some people field lower rated players at the end of the season in order to get into a league with teams of lower quality, does this really work?
    mani8005 likes this.
    Team: Presheva FC

Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post
    Also I noticed that some people field lower rated players at the end of the season in order to get into a league with teams of lower quality, does this really work?
    No, it doesn't matter which players you field, it's the quality of the top 14 rated players in the squad that counts - hence some managers sell some of their best players at the end of the season to get a supposedly more favourable draw in the Cup at the beginning of the next.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, this is working only for the cup.
    About league, there are also other factors.
    Still investigating ...
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Indeed it is getting more difficult!

My first eleven is always 6*, no team in my league is near my strength (thanks to power training).
    Unfortunately, i'm struggling!! My strikers (both 7*) are firing blanks. Though i'm now joint first, i'm expecting to cruise since i'm way way better than the rest.

It definitely is getting more difficult since the Live Match animation was introduce. That's when i noticed the difference.
    Kylos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by naimcyk View Post

My first eleven is always 6*, no team in my league is near my strength (thanks to power training).
    Unfortunately, i'm struggling!! My strikers (both 7*) are firing blanks. Though i'm now joint first, i'm expecting to cruise since i'm way way better than the rest.

It definitely is getting more difficult since the Live Match animation was introduce. That's when i noticed the difference.
    SO true, my starting lineup is way stronger than most of my league opponents and Im continuously getting crappy results. I mean I put the time and effort to put together a strong team (Not mainly quality but also form) if a players form gets a 6 or lower, I sell.. Mostly getting these annoying draws and sometimes late minute defeats. My strikers are (6* & 7*) are not performing as expected, my wingers which are 5* are getting the goals and assists.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

The new league draw system has ruined this game, as it punishes those that put time and effort into the game.

Its well been acknowledged that the Cup is a complete joke. Anyone who has a well maintained team will NEVER come close to winning it unless they are on the top of their server because they get paired with teams that are several levels above them. Im on level 36 now, won 31/32 league titles and 20+ Champions Leagues, yet not won the Cup since level 4 or 5 - because each season I am playing teams 4/5/6 levels better than me. Its simply a pointless set of games.

The league, when it was set up as a random draw was good. You got 2/3 good teams, had a chance to be competitive and the stupid game engine that blights this game didn't have as much sway on the end results come the end of the season. Now, every season I am paired with teams of similar quality in my league - and it often feels like the result of each game is chosen on a whim by the game engine and its irrelevant what you do as a manager as you can't influence the game.

Its a sad way for the game to go, but it feels like the recent changes to the league structure have completely destroyed the game and taken any enjoyment out of it. The managers that spend time on this game (and those that are sad enough to spend money on it) are simply being insulted by the games developers by having the game made harder for them, whilst not getting any extra additional benefit for the effort/time they have put in.

Quite simply, this game allows users to simply coast through the leagues, finishing around 5/6/7th each season in mid ranged leagues with little effort. Those coasting through will get promoted each season, whilst those that actively want to win leagues and play the game right are pushed into harder groups of leagues, meaning some get pushed away from promotion as teams battle to get past the line. It could be argued that Nordeus are trying to cash in on the active managers with the best squads by trying to force them to improve them even more - but the bottom line is this GREED has taken the heart out of the game.

The bottom line is that the game engine itself is still ridiculously set up. Tactics don't work, having the best players doesn't work, watching games doesn't work, having fully fit players doesn't work etc.. At times the game just trolls for the sake of it, regardless of what you do. The game time scheduling is a joke, meaning that often when you have two games in a day they are bang on 3 hours apart, rather than one in the morning, one in the evening, to help keep players fit. The Cup is a pointless competition to anyone who actually plays the game properly - annoying the core of their target audience - and the league changes are making it that the league is going the same way too.

The enjoyment is sadly going for these reasons. What is annoying is that I am not the only person to point out these flaws. They are quite clearly visible to anyone who plays this game for more than 5 mins a day. It makes you wonder what exactly Nordeus and the developers are doing, as they are simply not listening to the feedback given by THOSE THAT PLAY THE GAME.

Instead they carry on as things are and bring in changes that no one wanted. No one wanted Mourinio in the game. No one wanted Bigglesworth in the game. No one wanted more expensive scout players. No one cares about new shirts that don't change game play, but we keep getting them etc...

People have complained about the league set up, the lack of sense in tactics, the cup being bad, about scout players being too OLD and too expensive, about connection issues, about customer support issues etc.. AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.

This game has the potential to be the best free football management game (with additional add on payable content/extras) on the Internet, but sadly Nordeus simply don't care about their players and customers, all it cares about is making as much money as possible, without actually fixing what is killing the game and turning players away. Two years ago I had loads of friends playing this game. Now I think I am down to myself and one other that play it daily. That says it all - there is no long term happiness for 99% of players, because the flaws in this game make it unplayable for a long period of time.

Punishing those that play the game every day by putting them in harder leagues and cup draws is a pathetic and insulting thing for Nordeus to do.

Quote Originally Posted by naimcyk View Post

I'll give you a tip, I don't know if it really works but I prefer to play on my PC rather than from my phone, the results are much better in my opinion. When I play from my phone I feel that the live animation thing is cheating me big time.
    Team: Presheva FC

Addicted
    It is very interesting...

Because most of time if you see something in animation, 70% of chance, something will happen. For example if you see a comment says something or good to you, no worry at all; but if you see you are doing attacks in animation, please be ready because it might give you a surprise :-)

The animation is fun but it is a bit cheating from my opinion, so I agree with you.

I'll give you a tip, I don't know if it really works but I prefer to play on my PC rather than from my phone, the results are much better in my opinion. When I play from my phone I feel that the live animation thing is cheating me big time.

Rookie
    yup and i just lost again to a team 5quality points lower than me despite me having more possession, more shots on goal, more shots on target, full morale, full fitness, and with me watching the game (opponent had no supporters). Result: 0-2 loss at home. This sucks.

Maybe i should try switching off the live animation.

For the first time in 10 season, i've lost 4 games straight while dominating the game.
    Last edited by naimcyk; 12-09-2015 at 04:14 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast