Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: why so shit server ?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2

    why so shit server ?

    so fucking bullshit
    http://uploads.upng.co.il/d93bfb726a7324b79ba0e7.png

    why ? plz change my server , i cant buy good players ,i get just 100k from cup , and nothing to do with my tokens,

    what i can do ?

  2. #2
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ottawa, On, Canada
    Posts
    220
    refill your money? you are under 1.7M$ !! or they will sell your best player :/. refresh to find better players.
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team



    Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

  3. #3
    Dreamer Joshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dieburg
    Posts
    457
    this doesn't happen everytime right? just wait for a few hours.. or at least tomorrow after maintenance it will be fine again

  4. #4
    Dreamer Joshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dieburg
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    refill your money? you are under 1.7M$ !! or they will sell your best player :/. refresh to find better players.
    he has 216 tokens. no problem with money he has

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ottawa, On, Canada
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    he has 216 tokens. no problem with money he has
    I know, but he ask what to do with the tokens... refill your money :P or he will end up selling his best player
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team



    Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

  6. #6
    Famous Potemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,731
    It's okay, he has one week to do that.
    God Bless!

    Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens


    League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13


    Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15


    Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    refill your money? you are under 1.7M$ !! or they will sell your best player :/. refresh to find better players.
    all the time i do refresh and still bad players
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    this doesn't happen everytime right? just wait for a few hours.. or at least tomorrow after maintenance it will be fine again
    every time its happend , all the season .

  8. #8
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,870
    try to log very sooner in the morning maybe you will find something.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  9. #9
    FCP
    FCP is offline
    Apprentice FCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by Netanel View Post
    so fucking bullshit
    http://uploads.upng.co.il/d93bfb726a7324b79ba0e7.png

    why ? plz change my server , i cant buy good players ,i get just 100k from cup , and nothing to do with my tokens,

    what i can do ?
    Welcome to the club. I have the same thing. But yesterday afternoon I suddenly had a 5* list.
    But generally the hours after maintenance you should get a lot of 4*.

  10. #10
    FCP
    FCP is offline
    Apprentice FCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    try to log very sooner in the morning maybe you will find something.
    The best transfers don't generally come in the morning. Yesterday afternoon I suddenly had a 5* list. But it was generated at a time when many ppl are online so Nordeus can grab many many tokens as all high lvls on the server go on a frenzy.