Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Why are all of my Home games so early in the morning???

Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    I have changed it today although I didn't think it'll work.
    Previous season, I just realized why my in-game friends (not their main account) didn't use their true country from beginning. It's on purpose and they got what they want (better fixtures).
    My friend is from same country as i am. And all of his home games are around 4 PM. So i dont think that country has something to do with playing hours.

I'm in asia and all my game time is really early, say 2 to 4am in the fcuking morning. Don't they find it too early to have a soccer match ? its like watching the spanish league here in asia.

But with 2 tokens per match, they gladly follow my schedule
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    I'm in asia and all my game time is really early, say 2 to 4am in the fcuking morning. Don't they find it too early to have a soccer match ? its like watching the spanish league here in asia.

But with 2 tokens per match, they gladly follow my schedule
    2 tokens per home game,and you have 13 home games.It is too much,better to buy some 5 star player than to spend on changing time of play
    July Fourth likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookey View Post
    My friend is from same country as i am. And all of his home games are around 4 PM. So i dont think that country has something to do with playing hours.
    I just noticed what happen to my friends (asian, around GMT+7) who use England and Spain as their in-game country. All of the England ones' home games are around 5 PM, Spain one's are around 9 PM, and mine are around 3 AM.
    I didn't know what happen to the other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12