Thread: defence and goal keeper~

Addicted

defence and goal keeper~

I played with 3 DC (no RD or LD), and many games, everyone's rating is 7 or more...even the DC got 8 or 9....but....GK...got 6...
    and yes, other teams have goals...but it doesn't mean the DC (or even the MC/DMC) also have the responsibility??? how come the DC got 8 & 9 while GK got 6 (actual rate was under 6 in the game...something like 5.6 or 5.7 )~ my two keepers are also having the same problem right now~ one is 26 year old, this is his third season in my team, another one is 21 years old, got him this season. both are 6 stars.

just like this morning's game, i won with 2:1~ but the report said my team had trouble keeping the ball...and it said a bad day for my GK~ My three DC rate 7.5 , 7.9 and 8.1, DMC 7.6; both 7.1~ but the GK...6.2 .... how come having trouble keeping the ball, the MC and DC have higher rating than the GK? if that is trouble keeping the ball, and then other team score, isn't the MC/DC problem instead of the GK (same thing happen as the report said my team not intercept others pass...)

so, it is the GK performing very bad, or just the way system showing that any score from other team is the GK's false?

If you mind so much that it receives notes keeper buy another goalkeeper, preferably height between 1,95-2,00m , and with both feet .
    "Talent wins games , but teamwork and intelligence wins championships "

Pro
    If there are not that many shots on the goal your goalie will not get a high number. He has no time to shine. Then again I have seen goalies make 8 saves against me and only score a 7,2 even though the advisary won that game because of the goalie.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florin Ursu View Post
    If you mind so much that it receives notes keeper buy another goalkeeper, preferably height between 1,95-2,00m , and with both feet .
    My 26 year old keeper is 1.96m height and both feet, with a special skill he got two 6 rate in the last 10 games,
    my younger one, is 1.82m, right foot, no special skill, and he got give 6 in the last 10 games....

yeah, i asked the same thing a few weeks ago. he doesn't see a lot of action his rating is lower.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sons of Pitches View Post
    yeah, i asked the same thing a few weeks ago. he doesn't see a lot of action his rating is lower.
    well, but the starting point is 6.5... he must did something bad to get 5 points something....which worst that the opposite team keeper~

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If GK has rates of 6,7,6,8,7,6,7 it's ok, don't spend your T for someone else.
    Anyway , I believe GK is "neutral" factor in the game.
    Don't invest much to him.
    Just buy (only) one 5*, sell him next season and buy another.
    and don't make sub if he got injured.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If GK has rates of 6,7,6,8,7,6,7 it's ok, don't spend your T for someone else.
    Anyway , I believe GK is "neutral" factor in the game.
    Don't invest much to him.
    Just buy (only) one 5*, sell him next season and buy another.
    and don't make sub if he got injured.
    about 6.5 is fine for me too... but mine got under 6 sometime in the game, btw, i sell the old one already(even he is the one more stable), only keep the 23 years old (he had some rate 8...but had 6 in someday more) and i got another new 19 years old with one on one stopper skill already~ the new guy is my #1 right now~ only in one game so far, but got rating 8~

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    I played with 3 DC (no RD or LD), and many games, everyone's rating is 7 or more...even the DC got 8 or 9....but....GK...got 6...
    and yes, other teams have goals...but it doesn't mean the DC (or even the MC/DMC) also have the responsibility??? how come the DC got 8 & 9 while GK got 6 (actual rate was under 6 in the game...something like 5.6 or 5.7 )~ my two keepers are also having the same problem right now~ one is 26 year old, this is his third season in my team, another one is 21 years old, got him this season. both are 6 stars.

just like this morning's game, i won with 2:1~ but the report said my team had trouble keeping the ball...and it said a bad day for my GK~ My three DC rate 7.5 , 7.9 and 8.1, DMC 7.6; both 7.1~ but the GK...6.2 .... how come having trouble keeping the ball, the MC and DC have higher rating than the GK? if that is trouble keeping the ball, and then other team score, isn't the MC/DC problem instead of the GK (same thing happen as the report said my team not intercept others pass...)

so, it is the GK performing very bad, or just the way system showing that any score from other team is the GK's false?
    Only a guy who plays goalie will understand why does it happen... The match heavily depends on his performance. A 7 is very good, 6 is common for them. 9? Out of the world. So is 8-8-8-8-8
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.