Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By legendqueen
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang
  • 1 Post By legendqueen
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: This last week of the season...

This last week of the season...

is absolutely killing me. It's been all draws and losses with little to no scoring.

I was in contention for a treble and now i'll be lucky if I take first place in the Champions League. Anyone else experiencing a scoring shortage?

Quite the opposite for me. With 3 matches left I am 14 points clear and today I have reached the CL final.
    In fact I have only lost one game in the cup and exited that in the first round and last Friday I lost my only league game.

Addicted
    ha~ i am still 0 lost game yet in this season, but i am already out for the Cup in the second round ~ only reach to final Champions League and 11 pt clear for League~ that's funny...no lost game but out for Cup~

Exactly the same, my team's performance accidentally drops pathetically during the most vital period of the season.
    Account 1 (level 4): Got a draw in home match against weaker team, goodbye Cup's Final. Got a loss at home in league, goodbye league tittle (how can i win when in my league their is a 6 star team winning every match with DIF 120+)
    Account 2 (level 3): is fighting for top 7 for a promotion, got a loss at home against much weaker team, now from position 4 dropped to 7th.

I started to think counter formation is meaningless, it's all about player's performance. In some matches a 3 star striker can score hattrick and destroy every calculation of manager, then another 3 star defender gets 9.0 rating and stops every attack from an attacking line of 6 star players.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    I started to think counter formation is meaningless, it's all about player's performance. In some matches a 3 star striker can score hattrick and destroy every calculation of manager, then another 3 star defender gets 9.0 rating and stops every attack from an attacking line of 6 star players.
    Like in Matrix, you selected to eat the blue pill in the place of the red pill, so now you see the truth xD red pill bring people to complain because they only wanna see what can be seen, the stars, blue pill allow one to see the truth, that is that every player have a particular internal programming.

So you r learning legenqueen.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Like in Matrix, you selected to eat the blue pill in the place of the red pill, so now you see the truth xD red pill bring people to complain because they only wanna see what can be seen, the stars, blue pill allow one to see the truth, that is that every player have a particular internal programming.

As I said in his previous posts...He's still too newbie right now at level 4-5...Everything is beautiful when you are young...he needs another 2 years in order to get enough experience as a real T11 manager...
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    As I said in his previous posts...He's still too newbie right now at level 4-5...Everything is beautiful when you are young...he needs another 2 years in order to get enough experience as a real T11 manager...
    Yah.... today I said somewhere after win 0-5 ... "The experience is a grade"

I said this after near 3 years of playing LOL

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

Haha, i dont understand your metaphor but im not complaining
    My wish was granted, after 3 seasons of easy league, i finally met a rival, and enjoyed 2 matches of El-Classico, which were great! Losing 1 tittle is not a big deal. I also went far enough in Cup so that i can get as much cash as i needed.

Im just sharing the feeling with son of pitches, that it's not just him, this thing happens to everyone some are lucky enough not to get into this situation, but not me, not him
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It's the fatigue that players carrying all the season.
    Now it's the time for the super stars of the team !
    Brian Dang and cookizzz like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html