Page 35 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree2072Likes

Thread: Season 74 - Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I sacked a ST.... this called Otto, I go for a scout to see if I can see one decisive xD
    you and few more, is the reason that nordeus made STs playing like s..t
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Day 10 - Palace Casuals report.

Away match this evening against 8th place, and a fantastic performance across the board to come away with all three points against an attack-minded opponent.

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s30-league-hl-round-8.jpg
    Season 74 - Are you ready?-s30-league-pr-round-8.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 12-22-2015 at 10:29 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

new vs old. app vs pc

old pc version of cup
    next opponent? no one knows
    Season 74 - Are you ready?-2015-12-23-00_07_13-start.jpg

new app, the same and next opponent(s) are obvious

Season 74 - Are you ready?-12415435_10153813367432162_63443653_o.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Hi, i'm having trouble scoring goals with 4-5-1V in the last 5 games. I have more than 70% possesion but i can't score (4 goals in 5 games). I play flanks, low press, mixed pass. It's strange, because at the beggining in the season i was scoring pretty nice, with more than 2 goals per game.

What can i change? Maybe put high press, or change the formation to 3-2-3-1 and include 1 AMC. I know the problem that Strikers are suffering so i'm no't thinking in 2 at front.

You guys have a lot of experience, so maybe can help me
    Brian Dang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    new vs old. app vs pc

old pc version of cup
    next opponent? no one knows

new app, the same and next opponent(s) are obvious
    Yes, but beware that the 'new App' puts your team at the top regardless of your actual position in the draw so you may think you're in the top half of the draw (and hence 'at home' in the Final), when you're not... Threw me off when I first got it.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Solis View Post
    Hi, i'm having trouble scoring goals with 4-5-1V in the last 5 games. I have more than 70% possesion but i can't score (4 goals in 5 games). I play flanks, low press, mixed pass. It's strange, because at the beggining in the season i was scoring pretty nice, with more than 2 goals per game.

What can i change? Maybe put high press, or change the formation to 3-2-3-1 and include 1 AMC. I know the problem that Strikers are suffering so i'm no't thinking in 2 at front.

You guys have a lot of experience, so maybe can help me
    Replace the DMC with an AMC or ST.. I play hexagon and have been scoring at an average of exactly 3 in league. 4-5-1 v is very defensive... You should play normal/defensive and force counter. Also when playing counters pass long, since you don't do it in triangles. And of course, experiment with the orders. With defensive and counterattacking formations high pressing doesn't suit, since what's the use to counter if you go high up the field?
    Last edited by Arion; 12-23-2015 at 02:11 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Yes, but beware that the 'new App' puts your team at the top regardless of your actual position in the draw so you may think you're in the top half of the draw (and hence 'at home' in the Final), when you're not... Threw me off when I first got it.
    Oooo.... That's why in 3rd round I play first leg away
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Atlético Kolkata Day 10 Report

Atlético Kolkata's Cup defence is over... Tho victorious in 2nd leg 1-0 at home, we lost on 2-1 agg. Smutny was injured in 18', so Rose had to play as part-time AML since we had no more. Lewis hit the winner in 44'. In 68' and already carded player of opponent was sent off. We kept pushing.... but we lost out on agg. But we won this match to keep the momentum. Smutny was immediately healed.

In the league it was an easy 3-0 win in the second home game where I couldn't attend. Claudio Jaque was injured, so Dixon replaced him. In the 43' a heavy foul on Brett saw a red on the opponent but Brett blew away the penalty. Finally, Moore opened our account in 50'. Ten minutes later Smutny striked, and just a minute after that, Brett made up for his missed penalty. MOM- Moore.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Replace the DMC with an AMC or ST.. I play hexagon and have been scoring at an average of exactly 3 in league.
    So you say 4-2-3-1 ? That's interesting, i wil try. What orders do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    3 games for my teams today for the cup. All past the 3rd round but only one has good chances for winning it.
    The top dog, TIGRAN, played very well and the players had really great rates.
    Attachment 59717]
    hey nik, what orders do you use with this formation? I want to try it
    Last edited by Alan Solis; 12-23-2015 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Solis View Post
    So you say 4-2-3-1 ? That's interesting, i wil try. What orders do you use?
    There have been seasons where I've never played 4-2-3-1. I mostly play hexagon. Most common orders:
    Attacking, down flanks, short pass, no counter, low press, normal tackle, zonal marking, no trap

Page 35 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast