Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Like Tree2072Likes

Thread: Season 74 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    A nice 1-2 away win in CL against a stronger team. I took the risk of playing it offensive to try to force an away goal. Glad it worked out well. Both my strikers found the net.

1-2 victory against 1st place. He lined up 4-3-2w-1 and I stuck with my 4-5-1v and took a 0-2 lead with left back Dos Santos who got a 5.7 rating :S and Tebily from the left wing. They grabbed one back late on but it was too little too late.

Their world class wingers gave my fullbacks a torrid time but we managed to contain and hit them on the counter.

Now half way through and 2 points ahead in 1st place also Soubervie had a great debut with an 8.1 rating.
    Now I need Consistency Consistency Consistency

Thank you Stefanut for supporting.

League round 13

A hard game against a good setted 4-3-3. It took a while to find the orders of the oppenent, but we did it.
    A good win.

59' Coquelin assist Debuchy
    75' Dokter
    89' Sanchez

Half way league table

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Half of the season today.
    This season my 1st team, NIK FC , relaxing in the league.
    Game over in the 4th round of the Cup. After my 2-2 away, I was hopping for a miracle but no
    Season 74 - Are you ready?-cup-4th-round-game-over.jpg

In CH.L. maybe we can get some plate
    Season 74 - Are you ready?-ch-l-qualf-1st.jpg

For my team TIGRAN, it's a league of three . I lost from the 2nd, won the 3rd - who won the 2nd - LOL
    Season 74 - Are you ready?-league-d13.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    I had an awfull day. After an undefeated streak of 19 games, we lost both matches.

First, we play the first leg of the CL against an old friend: we been together in three leagues, he won the last one and I finished second. I play away from home and lost 4-3. Not the best result, but the away goals maybe will make the difference in the second match. (Also, my keeper saved another penalty )

Then we play in the league, also away from home. I couldn't break the deffence, the rating of his defensive player were GK 8.2 DL 8.3 DC 10 DC 8.0 DR 8.4. To complete the bad day, they had a counter at the 90 minute and scored so we lost 1-0 and dropped to 2nd place, two points behind.

Not the best way to end the first half of the season.
    Brian Dang likes this.

I'm back after Christmas, PSG going well and strong still undefeated in all competitions with one draw only, already 12 points lead in the league and Neymar got 40 goals and 15 assist on his name but my attack is playing well, everything I'm trying its working so I can't complain about anything.

Won c/l game away 2-0 with reserves
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    I am very happy to know Stefanut is doing great!!!

Keep using him please and if you can win big I think he is the one. I like play makers and if I have one I might train him with three roles: MC/DMC/DC
    if he is around 185-190cm and a fast trainer and I believe he will be the hero!

Great deal buddy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    1-2 victory against 1st place. He lined up 4-3-2w-1 and I stuck with my 4-5-1v and took a 0-2 lead with left back Dos Santos who got a 5.7 rating :S and Tebily from the left wing. They grabbed one back late on but it was too little too late.

Their world class wingers gave my fullbacks a torrid time but we managed to contain and hit them on the counter.

Now half way through and 2 points ahead in 1st place also Soubervie had a great debut with an 8.1 rating.
    Now I need Consistency Consistency Consistency

Thank you Stefanut for supporting.
    El Pistolero and Brian Dang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    I am very happy to know Stefanut is doing great!!!

Keep using him please and if you can win big I think he is the one. I like play makers and if I have one I might train him with three roles: MC/DMC/DC
    if he is around 185-190cm and a fast trainer and I believe he will be the hero!

Great deal buddy!!!
    I watched Stefanuts game and he watched mine. Good to see him win

I have 2 playmakers now in the side. DC and MC I'm hoping for more 8 ratings for my new player and I still have an AMC/ST shadow striker to train.

Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast