Season 74 - Are you ready?-s9-day-18-injury.png

Lose 2nd Cup match,

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s9-cup-qf-m2-rating.jpg
    Season 74 - Are you ready?-s9-cup-qf-m2-highlight.jpg

but still go to SF through away goal rule

Season 74 - Are you ready?-untitled.png
    talisman, Duncton and Wiesse like this.

Rookie
    I wish that I won that match if I played any other formation, 4-4-2 is not working for me, yesterday I was about to loose a league game, but suddenly I switched to 4-1-2-1-2 after half time then I scored 3 goals and won by 3-1 to a weak team

Atlético Kolkata Day 17 & 18 Report

Day 17: Both 3-3 and on road. The league result was totally trolled (he had 33Q vs my 38Q):
    MOM was DC Jong-Shin Kim, who showed up 8.8. In the CL we were already up by 2-0 in first leg, so played defensively. But we also got those away goals. Definitely, this match was the toughest I'd ever faced in a long time. Both managers were present, and it's important to forget friendship in the field if you're opponents, especially if it's competitive. The result: The performance of the defence of both teams was a total joke. The draw was a result of our fantastic midfield. The MOM was captain Claudio Jaque, under whose captaincy we are yet to lose. So Atlético Kolkata qualifies for CL quarterfinals for the first time ever.

Day 18: A dip in the 2nd place team sent the 3rd-5th teams in a race to grab that spot. Today we faced them at home and won 3-2. Just one point separates us now. The result: The winner came by MOM John in the 75'.
    Colm Moore has played every match this season, since he's my only AMR. I found a backup, who may very well start soon. Got up in a bidding war which went till Round 5, where I bid my 6th and last token:
    I am considering to give him Free Kick SA, since Entwistle's contract will end this season.
    Last edited by Arion; 12-30-2015 at 07:44 AM.
    talisman and Duncton like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Rookie
    Arion@ I hope we will meet together next season in same league

Dreamer
    Nice results , Arion

Dreamer
    Season 74 - Are you ready?-1.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-2.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-3.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-4.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    Arion@ I hope we will meet together next season in same league
    What level are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanut Stefanut View Post
    Nice results , Arion
    Thanks

BTW that AMC/AMR turned out horribly slow. Shows average 20 when training practice match he'll go at the end of season
    Last edited by Arion; 12-30-2015 at 10:15 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Won league game 5-1@ home against rivals and creamed them to go 9 pts clear
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    Arion@ I'm level 5

Day 18 - Palace Casuals report.

Away at 10th place 4-5-1V-user, so Casuals slipped into unfamiliar territory, having to counter the formation they are most comfortable with using themselves. Consulted counter-formations table and eliminated 4-3N-3 on the basis that Level 26 strikers are not for striking, so plumped for 3N-2W-3N-2 Defensive Hexagon. Defence played a blinder, especially DC/DL Mohamed Monney playing out of position at DML, restricting the home side to 3 on-target shots and left 'keeper Jose Maria Rojo to successfully deal with those. MoM was Team Captain MC Mario Dinamarca, his second free-kick was deflected into the net off the head of striker Mehmet Serif for the only goal of the match.

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s30-league-hl-round-16.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-s30-league-pr-round-16.jpg
    Duncton, Arion, Wiesse and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 61 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast