Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Like Tree2072Likes

Thread: Season 74 - Are you ready?

9-0 in our return to the Champions League. I did not attend because the match was at 20:02 and I was thinking that had to be at 20:20 LOL

Doulyazal, the best with a hattrick and a assistance.

Rozomashvili, Giannistanis, Brychcy, Stojcic, Beckham and Carbonaro scored the other 6 goals.

Day 3 - Palace Terriers Champions League report.

Palace Terriers started their Champions League campaign at home to the low-Q 3rd place finisher in their Group, and put their stamp on the Group in emphatic style.

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s07-champ-hl-round-1.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-s07-champ-ms-round-1.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-s07-champ-pr-round-1.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

We started the LEAGUE at home with a Disapointed 0:3 defeat

Bessa missed a penalty, and our MC Kaz saw a red card.

But we got this guys:
    Season 74 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

I bought this player from the 3, but how has he played 3 games in CUP this season????
    Season 74 - Are you ready?-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

PSG won today first league match by 2-0 and CHL by 11-0 so far great didn't conceded any goal, only bad thing is Neymar didn't come back from pre season yet only scored once and missed few free kicks.

What have you learned from last season?=make sure most of my players can play in different positions
    Where did you place last season?=1st

What's your current level?=,im only level 11 but have 10 titles,unbeaten league format 59 games now
    What's your budget for this season?= 200 mil,42 tokens
    Who do you want to replace?=right,left center backs
    What are your goals for this season?=to win cup again,only have one,numerous other titles i always get put in 3-4 cup levels above me so hard to win,below is my current record,goodluck to you all

Season 74 - Are you ready?-vvb.jpg

AEPRE FC in their first home game of the season, has defeated FC Alpha 2-1.

Dan Khoo scores the winning goal in the 84' counter-attack, as well as the opening goal in the 34', only to be equalized later by Nadir Tipi in the 64'. The opposition also lost Nuri Sapar through getting knocked to the ground.

AEPRE FC's defense is described as "leaky" in this game, conceding numerous amounts of counter-attacks only to be defended by the remaining 2* players on the pitch.

Goalscorers Khoo 34' 84' Tipi 64'
    Man of the Match Khoo (8.7)

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Atlético Kolkata Day 3 Report

Atlético Kolkata started their league campaign with a 2-0 win away. Sergio Portillo scored the first league goal of the season in the 44'. Entwistle sealed the deal in the 83' as he netted a one-two from Colm Moore, the MOM. Tho the opponent didn't have a GK in their squad, their ghost keeper showed 6.4, which is not very common.

In the CL Atlético Kolkata went down 2-0 away. In a match where I wasn't able to attend due to bad time, goals in 1' and 61' costed us. Amin Kamyabinia suffered an injury.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Our striker with fk sa is yet to score from a fk lol
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I left my second team and taken over a new team on level 1
    Last edited by Wiesse; 12-16-2015 at 08:38 AM.
    valve16 and Dman2pt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Our striker with fk sa is yet to score from a fk lol
    I had a freekick taker who played DC/DMC and people said defenders don't score a lot of free kicks so I trained a reliable CM to take them and put him as first taker and the defender has second taker and for some unknown reason the defender kept taking them but it would always hit the wall and Pitry would always knock them in so I didn't change anything after that glitch.

Second season in, Pitry my CM is taking them now and he's scored every one (4)

You could try 2 things. Keep changing taker until you find a clinical taker (doesn't have to have the ability)
    Or stick with the striker and be patient and hope the goals will come

Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast