Thread: Season 74 - Are you ready?

Good management Alan well done

Dreamer
    A bad night .. again

Season 74 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

That concludes our business

Addicted
    Be careful when you use him.

Based on my perspective, this one and another one ST/AMC, are not really as good as they seem to be.

They don't perform consistently and the high rates they got could be from the matches they play against weak teams, this was why the seller sold them.

But the good part is that they are still young and have played at least season with the seller; if you power train them they might be able to play well due to over-performance against your opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	59991

That concludes our business

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Be careful when you use him.

Based on my perspective, this one and another one ST/AMC, are not really as good as they seem to be.

They don't perform consistently and the high rates they got could be from the matches they play against weak teams, this was why the seller sold them.

But the good part is that they are still young and have played at least season with the seller; if you power train them they might be able to play well due to over-performance against your opponents.
    Yeah, they're going to be backup for now. Maybe some rotations for DMC and maybe a few sub appearances for the AMC/ST to see how they get on.
    I will definately be power training them just not sure which one to start with.

Addicted
    Why you signed a 4 star player?

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    anybody want this player, that I have just bought?

Attachment 59955

Addicted
    Seems you don't really need them LOL

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Yeah, they're going to be backup for now. Maybe some rotations for DMC and maybe a few sub appearances for the AMC/ST to see how they get on.
    I will definately be power training them just not sure which one to start with.

I have the sensation that ma record of consecutive CL's can finish if I do not invest in greens.... and not training the ST's... but powertraining the defense and MC's... let's see LOL

Day 15 - Palace Terriers Champions League report.

Up at some unearthly hour of the morning for an away match against a South Korean team, whose manager didn't turn up...

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s07-champ-hl-t16-1.jpg

All of a sudden, Terriers have come across several teams playing this formation - for some reason it is incredibly hard to break down the defence, unless for some inexplicable reason they are using hard defensive with this apparently attacking formation...

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s07-champ-tf-t16-1.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 12-27-2015 at 04:43 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Atlético Kolkata Day 14 Report

We missed a chance to go to 3rd as we drew 1-1 at home on Boxing Day. Both the managers were present, the stadium was full house, but the opponent had 4 supporters. The goal was conceded in the 14'. But ST Lewis assisted AML Andrew John the equaliser in 35'(as expected by the strikers.) Adriano Baert suffered a groin strain and would be out for 2 days.

This is the 500th post
    Last edited by Arion; 12-27-2015 at 04:54 AM.
    talisman and Brian Dang like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 50 of 83 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast