Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Like Tree2072Likes

Thread: Season 74 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Yeah, they're going to be backup for now. Maybe some rotations for DMC and maybe a few sub appearances for the AMC/ST to see how they get on.
    I will definately be power training them just not sure which one to start with.
    What formation you use generally?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Why you signed a 4 star player?
    I bought him instead of a academy player, and he has a SA IMO a much better investment

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    What formation you use generally?
    I have been using the narrow diamond then recently switched to 4-5-1v

Day 15 - Palace Casuals report.

The big match at the top of the table ended with honours even in a 0-0 draw, giving the teams in 3rd and 4th places a chance to catch up and make it a three/four horse race at the top of the table - neither of which took it as they both lost to bottom half opposition. Casuals 'keeper Jose Maria Rojo took the MoM award, winning on saves 5-3 against his opposite number.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Not a lot to cheer about in first leg. 1-1 away goal.
    Pitry grabbing an early goal only for my CB to give away a penalty on the 80th minute.
    4-5-1v vs narrow diamond but opponent got "gave 120%" so maybe they just had a good game.

Not the result I wanted before a vital league game vs 1st placed he's lining up 4-3-2w-1

My CBs form is 7-9-6-7-6 is it time to drop him?

yeeaay my recomended player got a MVP. after 5-5-6 he has been playing rather well

Season 74 - Are you ready?-2015-12-27-11_33_01-start.jpg

lets hope he keeps the momentum

Season 74 - Are you ready?-2015-12-27-11_36_52-start.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Not a lot to cheer about in first leg. 1-1 away goal.
    Pitry grabbing an early goal only for my CB to give away a penalty on the 80th minute.
    4-5-1v vs narrow diamond but opponent got "gave 120%" so maybe they just had a good game.

Not the result I wanted before a vital league game vs 1st placed he's lining up 4-3-2w-1

My CBs form is 7-9-6-7-6 is it time to drop him?
    I would drop him to bench and give him 20-25 minutes as sub in the next match - if he still doesn't perform then a couple of days off might perk him up.
    Arion likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I would drop him to bench and give him 20-25 minutes as sub in the next match - if he still doesn't perform then a couple of days off might perk him up.
    Thanks Talisman. It's such an important game and I hate rotating too many defenders. He's a defensive wall but I have one in my DR.

I might hand my new DC playmaker his debut and pray he doesn't give away too many fouls.

Famous
    Today team news update..At least we back to winning way...

CL: Consider quarter final reached...

League: 1st WIN after 4 draws 1 lost..hic...Lucky still on TOP with goal difference with the 2nd place...

Famous
    My level 22 team had an unsatisfactory result of drawing in CL home match about 3 hours ago. But all my attention are on the upcoming league match against my rival about 30 minutes later.

As usual, I consider the opponent is favorite to win. As usual, this team is about 7q higher in average quality than my team. All his expected starters are 7 star and with SA. In contrast, my starters will include 9 5-star and 2 star only. All my 3 other 6 star players will not be at bench today. To avoid the first ever league loss to this team, I decided to use a most defensive formation ever - 4-2-3w-1.

I well understand this team. It use 4-4-2 forever and rely on quality to win matches. Usually it does not score a lot in matches but can win. In the past, I used various different formation against it and I satisfied with all previous match results. At this moment, my team form is not too good. So I prefer to be even more defensive.

Season 74 - Are you ready?-rival1.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-rival2.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-rival3.jpg
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-27-2015 at 11:31 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast