Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Like Tree2072Likes

Thread: Season 74 - Are you ready?

CL league final

A easy win today against a defensive formation. We are the CL winners again .

5' Ozil
    6' Ozil assist Dokter
    25' Giroud assist Sanchez
    29' Sanchez
    48' Dokter assist Ozil
    88' Dokter assist Ramsey

Another easy win for KKK, 6-0 at home against MUFC. Smolnikov was named MOM, with 2 goals and 1 assist.
    talisman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Anyone know if there is a guide on bringing quality down for new season? I have about 3 7 stars and 4 6 stars i want to keep.
    That'll leave 6 star GK, 5 star DL 6 star CB 6 star DMC can go but I want to keep a balance to compete in cup and CL but lower quality down at the same time.
    Never let go of academy players...
    El Pistolero likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Never let go of academy players...
    I'll keep that in mind thank you. I used to play with depth but I think I'll cut down on quality.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I'll keep that in mind thank you. I used to play with depth but I think I'll cut down on quality.
    This is where multi-position players come handy — I tend to have a "base formation" (currently 4-5-1V) and build my squad around it. You only need 17-18 players — a goalkeeper, 6 defenders, 1 DMC, 3 MCs, 4 wingers and 2/3 strikers (for 4-5-1v). The wingers can be AML/ML, AMR/MR, AML/AMC, AMR/AMC. The defenders can be 2 DL/DC, 2 DC/DR, 2 DC/DMC. You can keep 3-4 reserves to reduce quality. These can be academy players. You can train them a SA or roles, this helps when you sell them later or even in negos. Best of luck for next season

And as you play hexagon more, keep a keeper, 6 defenders, 3/4 MCs, 4 wingers, 3 STs - 18 men should be enough. If you want a full 22 man rotation then go for it — each style has its own pros and cons. I don't want anyone to strictly do what someone says as each manager's play style is different — if you're Mou then you can form a squad with 11 men but if you're Wenger then even 33 guys won't be enough, half of them with season tickets to the medical center
    Last edited by Arion; 01-08-2016 at 06:38 PM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Day 27 - Palace Terriers Champions League report.

No Champions League trophy here...

Season 74 - Are you ready?-s07-champ-hl-final.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-s07-champ-ms-final.jpgSeason 74 - Are you ready?-s07-champ-pr-final.jpg

Thomas Denervaud played his 50th match for the Terriers, when he made his substitute appearance in the 68th minute of the CL Final:

Season 74 - Are you ready?-pt-thomas-denervaud-50.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 01-08-2016 at 07:02 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

League round 25

A easy win.

11' Sanchez assist Giroud
    16' Wilshere assist Cazorla
    45' Sanchez assist Giroud
    63' Gibbs
    86' Giroud

talisman and reddeviljohn like this.

Atlético Kolkata Day 27 Report

Cries of joy and tears of happiness came from the bench as Sergio Portillo once again netted the winner of a final as Atlético Kolkata won their first ever Champions League trophy, 3-2 (aet). Arif got a brace as he scored in the 35' and 74' (assisted by John). But in the 83' and 89' the troll engine of Top Eleven equalised to take it to extra time — an extremely rare occurrence for our knockout ties (only the second time it happened.) And just before the close of the first half, a through ball by John saw Portillo score (who was the deputy of suspended Baert.) The boys won when it mattered the most (we lost to Ubuntu FC 0-4 and drew 1-1). This trophy would be memorable since it came from a dismal start. The unexpected silver trophy:

But the business wasn't over — we won 5-0 away later this day. John opened the proceedings by Anis' corner. In the 43' the defenders told hey, we also wanna score. So I gave them the freedom as Ahizi assisted Guerro. A foul in the box on Anis gave us a penalty, and the penalty stopper failed to protect the goal. Once again he striked from a free kick in 65'. And a minute before all this ended, John assisted Moore to get the 3rd blue. The troll pays visit to al fathir FC as they lost to a 10-man team. Now it's a wild-wild-wild title shootout — if he wins, then I'll have to win by 17+goals. If he doesn't win, then I'll have to win to clinch a surprise league title. The odds highly against me. Oh troll, please come now!

PS: I got an offer for a slow, young goalie. Smart guy, 1T was enough, I didn't wanna bother him more (guess he paid 10T):
    Last edited by Arion; 01-08-2016 at 07:25 PM.

ok, this game is just stupid!

Season 74 - Are you ready?-2016-01-08-20_55_19-start.jpg

Season 74 - Are you ready?-2016-01-08-21_00_38-start.jpg
    Season 74 - Are you ready?-2016-01-08-20_57_15-start.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 01-08-2016 at 08:01 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    ok, this game is just stupid!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-01-08 20_57_15-Start.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	60596
    Looks like that wasn't the only Troll result today, judging from the red boxes in the top half of the table...
    Brian Dang likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast