Thread: Cup matches impossible to prepare for

Angry Cup matches impossible to prepare for

So, I've been waiting for Top Eleven to finish its maintenance for the past hour or so. When it finally finished, I was disappointed to see that my club had already played a cup match.

I won the match 3-0, but it could have easily gone the other way, and I hardly think that's fair. Give us time to prepare for cup matches!

Rookie
    Maintenance yet to get over in my server

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    your were better....two season ago...when i log in to check right after the maintenance...the cup is over.... and i lose =.=~ i think they have to put the games at least 2 hours later....especially in the CUP...we always facing stronger team...(like me...since LV5....i am always facing 3 LV above my LV)

Famous
    I get used to this and prepare the teams to play without their managers. I think American or Asian time zone managers are 'victims'.

In my opinion, the early first day cup matches can be pushed to hold later. It should not be difficult as there are less matches on first day. Preliminary round Cup matches between Asian & American teams can be considered to arrange to a time close to 2nd day daily maintenance. But this may make second day and third day match times of Asian teams close.

But I also notice that T11 do not arrange matches at these hours in first 2 days. Probably T11 uses these hours for league drawing so as the daily maintenance period of 3rd day can be shortened.

Same here, the match finished 3-3 away when I could be able to log in.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    In addition to the first cup matches of the season, for at least twice, I was not allowed to attend my matches near start of day in normal season days. When the match time have already passed, it still show 'less than 1 minute" message. Lastly I reload the game after 5 minutes from match start time, the match have already completed. Usually the matches are still in progress in such short period.

Quote Originally Posted by william hummel View Post
    so, i've been waiting for top eleven to finish its maintenance for the past hour or so. When it finally finished, i was disappointed to see that my club had already played a cup match.

I won the match 3-0, but it could have easily gone the other way, and i hardly think that's fair. Give us time to prepare for cup matches!
    :d:d:d