Thread: Passing

Rookie

Passing

Hi,

I'm having a problem with passing. 80% to even 90% of my passes don't arrive to the player. (exept when the guy is 1v1 vs the keeper and passes to an otherplayer). I tried short passing and mixed passing but nothing seems to work.
    Anyone has an idea how to solve this problem? Or does anyone even know if it is a problem?

(my formation is either a 4-4-2 with mixed passing or a 4-3n-2w-1 with short passing)

Thanks

try having attack mentality it helped my improvement of passing

I'm not sure about what ur saying... 90% of the passess dont arrive to your players? have you checked the passing percentage efter each match in the statistiques? You should have like 90% successful passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyssens View Post
    Hi,

I'm having a problem with passing. 80% to even 90% of my passes don't arrive to the player.
    you mean 10% of your passes are not completed I guess ?? Never seen 10% completed passes, even if you throw 10year olds in your line up you should get more

Rookie
    my statistics are are always roughly the same passing wise aswell m8. doesn't matter how good my team is compared to a weak one, the stats usually 79-81% even with short pass which i use. its a poor/lazy match engine imo.

Use long passing problem solved.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*