Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: HALL OF FAME | Unofficial - The One Club Players

Lightbulb HALL OF FAME | Unofficial - The One Club Players

Hall Of Fame - Unofficial - The One Club Players

Likewise in real life with players like Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Tony Adams and Steven Gerrard. Players in T11 can also spend their entire players at one club.

For a player to qualify for this they MUST meet the following criteria.

• Players MUST be bought from Scout,Youth Academy,Nordgen or be in the starter squad at L1.
    • Players MUST play for a minimum for 10 seasons at the club. (Wikipedia uses minimum 10 seasons for real-life so we will use that here too.)
    • Players MUST also either retire for the club or be released without playing for another team.

Players List

• Chano Petersen (Perfect Tactics) 13 Seasons
    • Fuad Martin (BvB) 11 Seasons
    • Al Calavicci (July Fourth) 10 Seasons
    • Alexandre José Moreira (TRIPLETE FC) 13 Seasons
    • Kofi Bobo (BvB) 14 Seasons - Longest Surviving Starter Player
    • Hatsune Miku (July Fourth) 16 Seasons - Will become an 'everlasting player' next season
    • Ridlo Utomo (Tsabusa All Star) 12 Seasons
    • Anime Gmamdia (LanJiaoTuaK™) 14 Seasons
    • Andres Iniesta (FC Barcelona) 11 Seasons (Retiring end of season.)

Players in BOLD are still playing.
    Players in Red are starter squad players.
    Players in Green are youth academy players.
    Players in Purple are from MR.SCOUT.
    Players in Blue are Nordgens.

Everlasting Players

This is much more rare than just a standard 'One Club Player'. An 'Everlasting' player would be a player that is bought on the very 1st day of a season as an 18 year old and continuing to play onto the final day of the season when retiring as a 34 year old, Meaning they will play for the maximum possible amount of time for a players career which is 17 full seasons and 476 calender days.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-11-2014 at 05:30 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Chano Petersen (Perfect Tactics) - MR.SCOUT

On behalf of dv8r since he no longer plays anymore and visits the forums, I will post his one club player and this is no other than the original Chano Petersen, Many longer term members of the forum will remember his impact he made in the game with the number of goals he scored, But he still boasts an impressive appearance total and assists record... Chano Petersen was bought as a 22 year old player from the scout list and stayed at Perfect Tactics throughout his career until retiring at 34 despite his decline in quality. He may not of made the 9* Legends Hall of Fame topic but there is certainly a place for the "Legendary" Chano Petersen here.

Note: Club says "Raw Talent" here, Perfect Tactics celebrated their first anniversary and changed club name to Raw Talent for that season. The following season Raw Talent was changed back to Perfect Tactics midway through the season and then were retired.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-11-2014 at 05:34 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Fuad Martin (BvB) - Starter Player

Another player that doesn't make the 9* Legends topic and also possibly never gained enough recognition for a fine player was Fuad Martin of BvB who was the captain of the club since the beginning, He was always a player that put in great performances every game and scored some vital goals during his career, Towards the end of his career when he was declining he was still giving 7's and 8's and this was happening even when he was 2* in his last season and he retired at the age of 32. He started in BvB's starter squad.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-11-2014 at 05:34 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Al Calavicci (July Fourth) - MR.SCOUT

'Admiral' Al Calavicci was a pivotal part of the July Fourth defence when he was in his prime and he came from the scout list at the age of 22. Although another player that never seen 9*, he certainly gave performances that made him look like a 9* player and was always the first name on the team sheet for each and every important game throughout his career at July Fourth, For the majority of his career he was a very solid player and won vital tackles, when he got older his quality declined, played less often and he was still 5* at the age of 32 and eventually he left July Fourth when a new youth player came through the academy to replace him.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-11-2014 at 05:35 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

you forgot to put on the list of the ' The One Club Players' Alexandre José Moreira
    Last edited by ppturano; 05-10-2014 at 11:13 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    you forgot to put on the list of the ' The One Club Players' Alexandre José Moreira
    Yes, I was wondering about him if he belonged on here or not!
    ppturano likes this.

This My player
    I get this when i registered this game in level 1
    i registered and he on my squad, i only rename that
    he in my club from season 1 (age 19) until now season 12 (age 30)
    he is life legend in my club
    i will never sell or sack my favorites player

when my player star so shine
    v
    v

Cat Harrison likes this.

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Matteo Brighi !! I bought this player, Scout, the 7th season, and sold him the last season, the 17th, so 7th included to 17th =11 seasons

This the 7th season when started
    HALL OF FAME | Unofficial - The One Club Players-temporada-7-equipo.jpg
    and then...
    50 CL matches
    HALL OF FAME | Unofficial - The One Club Players-t17-jor-14-de-28-venta-brighi.jpg
    Finally was sold to an Arabian club and scored 5 goals in the 6 first matches last season :P now.... I've to see where is he..¿?

(^-^)'

Edited:
    Ruud Van Nistelrooy too started in season 7, and was sold in the 16th this played 63 CL matches.
    Last edited by khris; 05-11-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Rookie
    Thanks for starting this thread July Fourth. Now my long service and long suffering club captain finally gets some due recognition

Nurtured him from my youth academy at 18. He is now 31yo and into his 14th season. He has been through with me thick and thin, with an average match play of 95%, but with a barren spell of trophies until last year when he finally lifted the Cup. He is my version of Ryan Giggs!

Has not been scoring a lot of goals lately, probably due to a new 3 ST formation. But he will continue to serve till 34yo or retirement as a One Club Player. Darn, I don't even know how he looks like! Here are the stats:

Name: Amine Gmamdia
    Seasons: 14 (current)
    Club Appearances: 394 (overall)
    Goals: 246 (overall)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HALL OF FAME | Unofficial - The One Club Players-screenshot_2014-05-11-09-49-19.jpg  
    Cat Harrison, jey2208 and roni like this.
    LanJiaoTuaK™
    Level 24

Leaque Champions: **********
    Champions Leaque Titles: *
    Cup Winners: ****

Hall Of Fame:
    Diego Brakke aka The Terminator (AMC) - MP193/G114
    Amine Gmamdia (ST) - MP455/G287
    Artur Charzewski (DR) - MP306/G15
    Young-Kook Lee (DL DC) - MP244/G14
    Arisa Nakano (ST) - MP324/G117
    Michael Dalman (AMC AML) - MP224/83

Quote Originally Posted by FishFlicks View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread July Fourth. Now my long service and long suffering club captain finally gets some due recognition

Nurtured him from my youth academy at 18. He is now 31yo and into his 14th season. He has been through with me thick and thin, with an average match play of 95%, but with a barren spell of trophies until last year when he finally lifted the Cup. He is my version of Ryan Giggs!

Has not been scoring a lot of goals lately, probably due to a new 3 ST formation. But he will continue to serve till 34yo or retirement as a One Club Player. Darn, I don't even know how he looks like! Here are the stats:

Name: Amine Gmamdia
    Seasons: 14 (current)
    Club Appearances: 394 (overall)
    Goals: 246 (overall)

7* at Age 31?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast