Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Competitive CL Group

Thanks HairDryer and Brian

I think I've a shot at CL, with the 2-0 victory at home in the first leg of round of 16.
    Brian Dang and Bunzo like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

And went through after a 3-3 draw away, and on 5-3 agg. He had to score 3 more in the last 3 minutes, which would require a dangerous amount of trolling. This QF is my best in CL
    Duncton, talisman, Bunzo and 1 others like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A 0-0 draw at home. The goalies were on fire, mine saved 4 and the other 7

And through this round too, after a 2-1 victory. Thanks Nik
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    And through this round too, after a 2-1 victory. Thanks Nik
    Congratulations. Such a shame, my team got eliminated in QF of CL :/

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas55 View Post
    Congratulations. Such a shame, my team got eliminated in QF of CL :/
    Never mind, there's alway the next season. I have only one trophy in the previous 4 seasons (the Cup). Never won the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Never mind, there's alway the next season. I have only one trophy in the previous 4 seasons (the Cup). Never won the league.

Right, thanks man

I'm lucky enough to get a "clear" way to CL's Final, while the giants eliminate each other, I've seen many bloody matches between 6 star teams but thank GOD i dont have to face them . Nevertheless, i dont think i have a chance to win this tittle this season, since the biggest giant has succesfully kicked all other giants out and making his way to the final.
    P.S: Hope to see Aarion in the CL draw next season, i'm the same level with you if i remember correctly

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    P.S: Hope to see Aarion in the CL draw next season, i'm the same level with you if i remember correctly
    But then, we'll have to be in the same server
    Last edited by Arion; 01-04-2016 at 02:44 AM.
    legendqueen likes this.

I drew 2-2 away... Interestingly I lead 2-0. A win would've been better, but I've got 2 away goals. Hardcore defense at home

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast