Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Competitive CL Group

Rookie
    U played better, my team knocked out in R16 to weak team, I feel shame

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    U played better, my team knocked out in R16 to weak team, I feel shame
    This time think of Man U
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Rookie
    But unfortunately there is no Europa league to join

Which levels are you guys
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

I, legendqueen and Nagu are Level 5, Shakir.

And we made an unexpected final ticket by winning 4-2 at home... Will face Ubuntu FC
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Rookie
    @arion what's the condition of ur CL final opponent? All the best for u to CL final
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    @arion what's the condition of ur CL final opponent? All the best for u to CL final
    I know him good, as he was in our group. Now only 3Q separates us, but we have beaten even 4.8Q higher teams in 90 minutes only yesterday. Thanks man

He'll be playing 3n-1-2n-3w-1 vs my ultra-defensive 5-2n-2w-1, it gave me good wins
    Bunzo likes this.

And marvellous... Atlético Kolkata WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!! Score: 3-2 aet. Once again Sergio Portillo scored the winner (as he did in last year's Cup triumph). From a desperate start, we qualified an unexpected Top 16 by better head-to-head. And the rest is history it's our first CL trophy, a team with a historically poor CL record. Full report later on in the season thread

Brian would definitely know how I feel now, but he was exceptional the previous season.
    Bunzo, Duncton, Brian Dang and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    And marvellous... Atlético Kolkata WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!! Score: 3-2 aet. Once again Sergio Portillo scored the winner (as he did in last year's Cup triumph). From a desperate start, we qualified an unexpected Top 16 by better head-to-head. And the rest is history it's our first CL trophy, a team with a historically poor CL record. Full report later on in the season thread

Brian would definitely know how I feel now, but he was exceptional the previous season.
    Congratulation! The club has decided to expend the contract with mr. Arion into 3 more years, and raise the salary he's earning now by 40%. Also, the board of manager promised to boost the club's finance by 25M next season.
    There were rumors that Jose Mourinho's gonna take over Atletico Kolkata, however now this guy is going to be jobless for few months more.
    From the endless doubt about Atletico Kolkata's chance to compete in CL with a hard group to start with and strong opponents to overcome, from the wide-known story about Mr, Arion would be fired, now the fans are fascinated about the club's first win in CL, wait a minute, isn't it the first India team who wins UEFA Champion League? Yes it is.

This is today's headlines in your local newspaper ^^
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    wait a minute, isn't it the first India team who wins UEFA Champion League? Yes it is.

This is today's headlines in your local newspaper ^^
    Hahaha good one legendqueen

And the ISL is not considered under AFC rules since a team can field a max of 6 foreigners, while the AFC allows 4.
    And the last year's Cup triumph saved my career

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast