Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Paivinha
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Team Spirit indicator

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar

Team Spirit indicator

Hello guys,
    I come here with an innovative suggestion for Top Eleven.

I know that there is an understanding among team players after some time playing together where I realize that the more the matches they play together, we will have better percentages listed as passes, submissions and other factors that improve with time.
    Thinking about it, I wish there was an indicator of this "Team Spirit". Each player will have a related percentage how much it is understood with our team, this value would increase according to each match made for it and depending on the time he played a match. The average of the eleven players on the field would have a total team spirit that indicate us if our team could make a good match in accordance with that value.

Remembering that not always a well-understood staff does not guarantee wins, because depend on our tactics and orders, this meter will only serve to know if our players were in tune with each other.

Team Spirit indicator-entrosamento.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The idea is nice but it will make the game even more complicated and it will result in more complains. People will start to complain because maybe they bought a player from scout with a lot of tokens and he won't fit good and to be honest they will be right here.

Like I said, I like the idea but it will make the game to complicated.
    Arion likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

This would discourage customers from buying tokens, scouts, etc etc because sticking with 11 players would be better than a team that gets an upgrade every week from Scout list or something?