Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Is CL becoming a new cup ?

Famous

Is CL becoming a new cup ?

I'll try to avoid the "vent thread" with this but I am becoming more and more frustrated with this game. Last season, I faced a ridiculous series of troll results before eventually winning the league thanks to the other teams repeatidly beating each other. And now, this season sees me (poor level 12) put in a CL including 12 level 13 !!! How come is this possible ?? I am not talking of semi-abandonned sides. No, 2 of them won the cup last year and one almost got a treeble! I could understand if there was one team from the next level in my CL because there could probably be odd numbers of teams at certain levels. But 12 ???
    Has this happened to you already ?

Aha, yeah, Im level 21 and have many 22 level teams... we are just a few of level 21. The worst side of that is simply the market differance.... with the other things one can deal... more or less xD

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Has this happened to you already ?
    Bad luck for you.
    You were in the "border" of two levels.
    It happened to me, once playing vs teams 1 lv above and once playing vs 1 lv bellow
    I made a suggestion about this.
    If there are not enough teams to fill the groups, teams with 5th-6th positions should play and not from the lower level.
    It's a trolling, a lost season (if not have 7* team ).
    Maybe time for tanking
    khris, gizzmo and cookizzz like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Your post is ok, don't worry about the vent thread.

Well if until now this cases was really rare and only when there wasn't enough teams to create a CL competition I think like you that now they changed the system in something more like CUP but isn't to fair especially for a competition like CL.

It happened for me too, already the 4th season in row, once (now) I am the highest level 31 and there are few 30 but before I was the small level and had +1 level opponents and is super hard to keep it with them especially because the most of CL players are still active.

Like a suggestion to fix this, I wrote about this here and here.
    gizzmo and Gert Funck like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Thank you for the information. Yes, tanking might be my response. Let's wish Santa will be nice enough to provide me with a nice league + cup next year !