Thread: cant log in via computer!!!! help!!!!

cant log in via computer!!!! help!!!!

Hello there
    i really dont know what to do anymore...
    i cant log in via computer...my friend told me to buy iphone , cause from his iphone theres no problems at all.
    i cant afford iphone ,
    i invest so many money in this game , did not hack or did something is not legal...
    i bought from my own money to play this game cause i found it fun , but in the last few days , i cant log in from a pc , i tried few pc's , some with high standards computers , nothing helps...
    whos gonna pay me back my token that i lost in auction???(it keeps stucking!)
    i cant watch my games...
    and don't tell me to try to refresh my browswer , cause i only sitting clicking refresh after it give me this messages that says some lost connection...
    threfor , i would like to a refund... or just fix this problem insted!!!
    it cant work this way , you got loads of users , you may not expect for this success , but still , find please sollution , otherwise , just please send me back my money.
    i love this game , and first thing i do when i get home is to open this game and to deal with my team...
    so please fix it and save me from this inconvenience situation , Thanks and i am waiting for reply soon!

1- Try switching browsers
    2- Try deleting the browser's cache/cookies

Rookie
    Its strange that you cant even log in from other computers :/

me 2 i can't access my account help

Update java/flashplayer
    Playing with team: Oranje