Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 18/19 YO flops.

18/19 YO flops.

I have signed at least 7 18/19 YO players the past 2 seasons and ALL of them are poor/slow trainers. They are all highest worth and very high salary and yet, slow trainers. I can understand if 1 or 2 of them were slow, but all 7???. I sold one of them and bought one that even higher salary and still slow trainer.

I see Nordeus is up to their old token wasting tricks again....

Famous
    Sometimes u change the name it works...
    My case out 1/4 is 18/19 years old flops

Go for highest price and low on wages if u looking for fast trainer.

Famous
    After reaching a level that maximum price players are 100M+, I suggest not gambling on 18 years old players whose market value is maximum.

most of the 18yr academy flops I've seen have been *6/*8 quality. Like Hairdryer said, it's the ratio that counts.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Addicted
    I buy high value 19 - 20 years old more~ they will still fast train and you have idea how they perform~

Fast trainer dnt guarantee a good performer bt they last longer. A good player is by luck. Only u as a manager know your player if he is good or not, worth to train them to the next level or look else where to throw on your green pack.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Fast trainer dnt guarantee a good performer bt they last longer. A good player is by luck. Only u as a manager know your player if he is good or not, worth to train them to the next level or look else where to throw on your green pack.
    so fair ~ my fast trainer are good~ i just got another three 18yrs old fast trainer (market value 15.6, 18.6 and 19M in level 7) i sign 2...another one (DMC is waiting a space) i just played in a game with my DC (15.6value) and 19M MC in a league game... DC rate 8 and MC rate 9 with a goal~ ^^~

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Nordgen are not all the same.
    There are "classes". In lower levels you can understand by the value, who is 1st, 2nd or 3rd class.
    But in higher levels where the prices of all the players are the same, you cannot recognize the 1st class, the fast ones.
    The only thing you can do is to buy and test (so not spending many T in the auction).
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    With my experience, the factors to be considered on searching young fast trainers including price, age and quality of players. For same age and price, usually a 106q players is faster trainer than 109q one. So Now usually I do not expect any new 109q player is fast trainer. For same price and quality, a older younger player is faster in training than a young one. So I don't expect any 18 years old young player is super fast trainer unless his market value is really the maximum I can see in my level. But I lack tokens to compete in bidding wars for them. So I only find fast trainers from 19 to 21 years old players

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast