Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Why my team is so good in the cup?

Why my team is so good in the cup?

Im level 5 and my team won the cup twice and reached semi-finals twice, in this cup i used a random formation and lost 4-0 at home, then i used my normal formation on the 2nd leg and won 5-0, i dont understand this , and in league i lose against weaker opponents and i only won it once and in CL i won it once too (and in the previous one i lost in round of 16, i hope to reach the final in this one) i prefer fight for the league and CL instead of cup, dont you think?
    sabrina850 likes this.

My only trophy is the Cup, I'm also Level 5. Best is 2nd in league and Top 16 in CL. Some teams do enjoy good runs in Cup. And probably you use the right orders. Be happy! The Cup is the "most prestigious competition" as described by TE. Only 1 in 128 win it.
    sabrina850 likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I never do well in the cup
    sabrina850 likes this.

Addicted
    Legolas, it is because you have the fellowship and the power of the ring.
    sabrina850 likes this.

Famous
    There is much information to analyze. But I guess:
    1. In low levels, deviation of team qualities of all teams is small. I expect that the deviation of qualities of teams in Cup reduce even more.
    2. In low levels, there are less aggressive managers who are higher level than you, and will improve their team quality through buying high quality players that you have no way to buy after cup drawings.
    3. Maybe relative quality of your team is not too high. Then you do not draw with many higher level teams.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    3. Maybe relative quality of your team is not too high. Then you do not draw with many higher level teams.
    Lol, the last season i had two six star players and the rest 5 stars, i won the cup, eliminated in round of 16 in CL and end 3rd in league ( and the champion had 8 players with 5 stars, the rest with 3 and 4 stars) **** logic
    sabrina850 likes this.

Addicted
    Text Leo Messi and he will be happy to join your team to win the World Cup title.

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas55 View Post
    Im level 5 and my team won the cup twice and reached semi-finals twice, in this cup i used a random formation and lost 4-0 at home, then i used my normal formation on the 2nd leg and won 5-0, i dont understand this , and in league i lose against weaker opponents and i only won it once and in CL i won it once too (and in the previous one i lost in round of 16, i hope to reach the final in this one) i prefer fight for the league and CL instead of cup, dont you think?
    sabrina850 and Legolas55 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas55 View Post
    Lol, the last season i had two six star players and the rest 5 stars, i won the cup, eliminated in round of 16 in CL and end 3rd in league ( and the champion had 8 players with 5 stars, the rest with 3 and 4 stars) **** logic
    It is possible that is very high in your level. I'm not sure about low levels. There are many bot teams, and many managers who may suddenly learn a lot and improve their teams dramatically. Anything can happen.

This is odd, i'm level 5 too, so hard to win the Cup but have no trouble winning CL or League

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    This is odd, i'm level 5 too, so hard to win the Cup but have no trouble winning CL or League
    You have a high quality squad, so end up in higher level Cups. Sign a few academy players and keep 'em forever without training.
    sabrina850 likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast