Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Why my team is so good in the cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    You have a high quality squad, so end up in higher level Cups. Sign a few academy players and keep 'em forever without training.
    I'm doing it, but waiting for academy takes so long, heeh, so i've been buying 3 stars player from transfer market.
    At first i thought high level Cup grants more Cash, now i dont need Cash anymore, i need trophies ^^

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    I'm doing it, but waiting for academy takes so long, heeh, so i've been buying 3 stars player from transfer market.
    At first i thought high level Cup grants more Cash, now i dont need Cash anymore, i need trophies ^^
    I've got the trophy, so now for cash
    I guess your avg. Q is 6*, so it doesn't matter how you reduce. If your avg Q was 4* (like me) it's very hard. That's why I'll never let go of my one academy player
    Last edited by Arion; 12-28-2015 at 09:52 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I've got the trophy, so now for cash
    I guess your avg. Q is 6*, so it doesn't matter how you reduce. If your avg Q was 4* (like me) it's very hard. That's why I'll never let go of my one academy player
    Yeah that's good idea - never let go academy players.
    But i sold 2 of them, all 1 star. They are perfect tools to pull down the average quality of my team, but i let them gooooooo
    This season, when it's about to end, i will sell all of my players, keeping only 5 guys with 6 stars, the rest will be 3 star players

Yeah that's good idea - never let go academy players.
    But i sold 2 of them, all 1 star. They are perfect tools to pull down the average quality of my team, but i let them gooooooo
    This season, when it's about to end, i will sell all of my players, keeping only 5 guys with 6 stars, the rest will be 3 star players
    In order for this to work you must have the total of 14 players, so keep your best 10 or 11 and if u can hold the academy players at least 2 and if don't have academy ones buy the lowest quality available in the market then wait for third day of the season after the league draw to start rebuilt your team, then you will have all around easy cup League and CHL, I won my last two cups like that u still gonna have some challenge but if you're a good manager you win with no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    In order for this to work you must have the total of 14 players, so keep your best 10 or 11 and if u can hold the academy players at least 2 and if don't have academy ones buy the lowest quality available in the market then wait for third day of the season after the league draw to start rebuilt your team, then you will have all around easy cup League and CHL, I won my last two cups like that u still gonna have some challenge but if you're a good manager you win with no problem.
    OK OK
    I want to lower my team rating as much as possible, so 6 normal players and 8 3-star players.
    I'm gonna buy some scouts at the start of new season to fill up the 5 empty slots in my squad. Hehe.
    FVS0777 likes this.

OK OK
    I want to lower my team rating as much as possible, so 6 normal players and 8 3-star players.
    I'm gonna buy some scouts at the start of new season to fill up the 5 empty slots in my squad. Hehe.
    It seems like a good plan
    legendqueen likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12