Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bidding for players with 6 stars

I took a look at how much it'll cost the trainer to make 1 of my 6 stars into 7 and it's behond a joke, they want over 300 gold.
    I doubt very much someone is pumping this amount of money into a free game. To get their players up a extra star. To then see them drop a star once they get promoted.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLarner82 View Post
    I took a look at how much it'll cost the trainer to make 1 of my 6 stars into 7 and it's behond a joke, they want over 300 gold.
    I doubt very much someone is pumping this amount of money into a free game. To get their players up a extra star. To then see them drop a star once they get promoted.
    i have nine 7stars players....pumping $0 =.=!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i have nine 7stars players....pumping $0 =.=!
    At which level are you? I'm level 30

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLarner82 View Post
    At which level are you? I'm level 30
    well... only in LV7~~ and this is my team look like~

Bidding for players with 6 stars-untitled-1.jpg

Apprentice
    You can train them using green packs which you can get easier than tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    well... only in LV7~~ and this is my team look like~

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	59757
    Just curious how much token & green can u collect in a day? 😊

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Just curious how much token & green can u collect in a day? ������
    i didn't count...maybe 20 someday... but someday none~ but i save tokens and green pack since LV5 already... like i am in LV7 right now...with this team...i am already ready for LV8...so...i don't need to join the bidding war at the beginning of the season....and i just need to refill one or two position... which i can wait into the second week~ so...each season...i have at least 3 weeks to save token and green pack... (i don't need to spend since...there is nothing i need to spend)

i know that is hard for the CUP cause since LV5...i am facing higher LV team...but well...just for fun~ (and i am tried to flight for a player in action -.- )

mostly of my players are fast trainer... so at the end of the season...they are already half way to next star (like right now, most of my 7 stars are already Q62-63...) which mean in next season....they are quick to go to 7 stars again and ...like a loop...at about 23-24years old... i might sell them and get another 5 stars 18 age fast train in the middle season... and play as much as he can (you see my unsign DMC (he is Q55...5 stars already)~ and he is my "next season" DMC...and i already sold my 2 DMC, Q 56 2 days ago) and I didn't sell my 5 stars AML right now...even i got the U21 AML....cause...he is really one fire....6 games in league and 6 game in CL...he score 7 and 9 with 2 MOM and 4 MOM and 4 assists -.-....he is better then my first team Q62 AML =.=
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 12-31-2015 at 08:53 PM.

Intresting explaination thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12