Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bidding for players with 6 stars

Bidding for players with 6 stars

Is it possible to bid for 6 star players?
    I've never been able to, I'm currently level 30 and over the last few days, I've been receiving bids for 6 star player I have.
    How is this possible? Because I've never been able to do this?

Because the bidder is at level 31. That's simple!!!
    Ahlony Wong likes this.
    TrangIU (ss28, lv28)

14 Leagues
    8 Runners-up
    2 Champions League
    3 Runners-up
    3 Cups
    3 Doubles

Quote Originally Posted by MrLarner82 View Post
    Is it possible to bid for 6 star players?
    I've never been able to, I'm currently level 30 and over the last few days, I've been receiving bids for 6 star player I have.
    How is this possible? Because I've never been able to do this?
    The ones bidding are a level over you.

and no it is not possible. only recommendation offer and scouts

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    the is only mean the bidder is higher LV than you~

So once you become level 31 you can bid for 6 star players? Because from level 25 to 30, I've only been able to bid for 5 star players.

Addicted
    So once you become level 31 you can bid for 6 star players? Because from level 25 to 30, I've only been able to bid for 5 star players.
    no-.- when you are in LV31.... right now, your 6 star player become 5 star=.=!!!
    Gert Funck likes this.

No. U must know that a player's quality will drop 1 star with each level above.

That means: u see a 6 stars player, but him (the bidder) only see a 5 stars player, so he can ask for biding.
    TrangIU (ss28, lv28)

14 Leagues
    8 Runners-up
    2 Champions League
    3 Runners-up
    3 Cups
    3 Doubles

Addicted
    ( you forgot your player lose 1 star when you level up??)

OK thanks guys, I guess that makes sense then. If the person making the offer can only see my player as a 5 star.
    Also, 1 more thing, as mentioned, I'm level 30, and I have a fair amount of 6 star players, and the rest being 5 star. But I'm seeing a good few teams in my league with 7 and even 8 star players. How on earth have they done this?
    The only possible chance I have of buying a 6 star is on the market, so how is a level 30 getting 7 and 8 star players?

Addicted
    OK thanks guys, I guess that makes sense then. If the person making the offer can only see my player as a 5 star.
    Also, 1 more thing, as mentioned, I'm level 30, and I have a fair amount of 6 star players, and the rest being 5 star. But I'm seeing a good few teams in my league with 7 and even 8 star players. How on earth have they done this?
    The only possible chance I have of buying a 6 star is on the market, so how is a level 30 getting 7 and 8 star players?
    training =.=.... use lots of green pack~ or through token in...personal trainer... if you have tons of tokens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast