Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WTH ??? how???

Won "Only" 4-0 against him yesterday, the game engine reorganized his team :

WTH ??? how???-wtf2.jpg
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Quote Originally Posted by Girly fc View Post
    Well I never rant about my losses dude
    I didn't say you did. I'm serious, I actually agree with what you said.
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I don't think it's a matter of game vs reality.
    Manchester, Liverpool and Barcellona cannot be used as an example, it is real world.

This is a game, with an engine behind, and in my opinion it's only a matter of software.
    They simply are not able to cover all the possibilities.

Players' value, skills, special abilities, morale, condition, tactics, orders and so on...
    If you combine all these variables you get thousand of possibilities.
    And in my opinion it's impossible that a software covers all them.

So, in real world the match Barcellona - Valletta, with Valletta in 9 men, will never finish 0-0, it is simply impossible (in our univers, maybe not in a parallel one).
    In a game engine it can happen, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by nico69 View Post
    I don't think it's a matter of game vs reality.
    Manchester, Liverpool and Barcellona cannot be used as an example, it is real world.

This is a game, with an engine behind, and in my opinion it's only a matter of software.
    They simply are not able to cover all the possibilities.

Players' value, skills, special abilities, morale, condition, tactics, orders and so on...
    If you combine all these variables you get thousand of possibilities.
    And in my opinion it's impossible that a software covers all them.

So, in real world the match Barcellona - Valletta, with Valletta in 9 men, will never finish 0-0, it is simply impossible (in our univers, maybe not in a parallel one).
    In a game engine it can happen, that's all.
    i disagree. computers are able to calculate millions of data in less than seconds. it's not so difficult to fix this problem. we all play these games cause it's not possible to do this in real life. if i could be real manager then i wouldn't bothered to play football manager. so the true success of a game is how close to the reality can be. i have suffered many heavy loses against weaker teams but i can't accept losing from a deserted team 2-3 strars lower, having striker instead of goalkeeper and playing with less players for more than an hour.
    Carlitos likes this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    the game should be a stimulation of reality. i have seen many times the weak team to win the strong but i have never seen the weak team playing with 2 injured players getting a result. this is simply impossible. this has happened to me also 2-3 times. nordeus should fix this things. i don't mind losing from weaker teams but i do mind losing from weaker teams when they play illegal formations, when they play with injured players, when they play with less players, when they play with wrong possitioned players (and i dont mean to put an mc instead of amc but to put a striker for goalkeeper). this cases should be punished from the game engine.
    wait.. what ? it's impossible ? the guy can have 2 injuries and still playing 11 vs 11, having injuries dont mean the guy left the field, only when the injury is severe

and in real life it's possible, anyways i'ts just a game deal with it
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    wait.. what ? it's impossible ? the guy can have 2 injuries and still playing 11 vs 11, having injuries dont mean the guy left the field, only when the injury is severe

and in real life it's possible, anyways i'ts just a game deal with it
    in other football manager games there is a distinction between injuries (light-heavy). in top 11 there is not (how do you know if the player can continue or not)? in reality when a professional player is injured when there are no substitutions left he usualy walks away. only if the game is very crusial he can stay in risking a greater damage. in the past when the game was not so much based on money there were many cases injured players to stay in the field to help their beloved team. but this heroic situations belong to the past. a minor injurie that can keep a player out for a few days can deteriorate easily and end someone's career if keep playing.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

i don't care about losing a game... i'll win the league any way

i'm only asking how is this even possible ????

i'm playing with a team with 12 point diff in my advantage

he had an injured player from the first half and he lost another one in the second

me and a friend of mine was supporting my team and he didn't even show up

i changed my tactics to hard attacking , down both flanks , no counter attack and played with 2 strikers and AML , AMC , AMR

my 3 new scout player was in reserve cause i thought "it's a weak team , i'll save my players for the cup match" , and then in the second half they joined the game and..... NOTHING .

buy the way .. last season i won my league and champions league without even a drew and there was some strong teams in champions league

Why don't you gather all your players and have a good talk with them ? Asking them what actually went wrong on that fateful day ? did they gave away the game in purpose ? I suggest you to bring the case to Fifa and let them investigate, they might be related to some organize crime gang
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Girly fc View Post
    Why don't you gather all your players and have a good talk with them ? Asking them what actually went wrong on that fateful day ? did they gave away the game in purpose ? I suggest you to bring the case to Fifa and let them investigate, they might be related to some organize crime gang
    is that your way of being funny ????

its not funny at all

Because there is nothing more to explain to you mate. all the answer are in the forum.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast