Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Match Report

  1. #21
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanut Stefanut View Post
    Attacking , hard attacking with weaker teams
    Oh, so those with lower average quality can be considered as weaker teams? How about zonal and man-to-man? Which one is much better? You have any ideas? Thanks!

  2. #22
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    428
    Yeah , when you will grow up , you'll see teams with an very good 11 , and 5-6 players with 1-2 stars for an lower average quality

  3. #23
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    428
    That can help you with an easy championship , CL , Cup

  4. #24
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    Zonal is the most common. It's simple, everyone will mark anyone who comes into their zone.

    Man to man takes more tactical understanding but can be more effective when used right and it's mostly used with defensive formations.

  5. #25
    Famous Arion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Persia View Post
    Between attacking and hard attacking mentality, which one is better? When to use it?
    Use hard attack in last 20 minutes and hard defend in last 15 minutes. Start off with attack/normal/defend.

    Season's Greetings!
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

    A good defence is the best offense.

  6. #26
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanut Stefanut View Post
    Yeah , when you will grow up , you'll see teams with an very good 11 , and 5-6 players with 1-2 stars for an lower average quality
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanut Stefanut View Post
    That can help you with an easy championship , CL , Cup
    Thank you, I will try it

    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Zonal is the most common. It's simple, everyone will mark anyone who comes into their zone.

    Man to man takes more tactical understanding but can be more effective when used right and it's mostly used with defensive formations.
    I get it now, thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Use hard attack in last 20 minutes and hard defend in last 15 minutes. Start off with attack/normal/defend.

    Season's Greetings!
    Ahh, let me give it a try next match, I really appreciate that!

  7. #27
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    46
    I used only normal tackling, but my player got a red card in just 20 mins? How come? Should I change it to easy tackling?

  8. #28
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Persia View Post
    I used only normal tackling, but my player got a red card in just 20 mins? How come? Should I change it to easy tackling?
    no, probably random, but be careful with morale. When it's poor, your player maybe gets a card or injury.
    Prince Persia likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  9. #29
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, probably random, but be careful with morale. When it's poor, your player maybe gets a card or injury.
    ok thanks, but you have any formations to counter 4-4-2 or 4-3n-3?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  10. #30
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    3 def. w -1dmc- 2mc-aml-amr-st, from the flanks,mix or long passes, defense/counter
    1 extra player you can use him as 2nd DC, 2nd DMC, 2nd ST or 3rd MC depending from what result you want and what player you have in a good form.
    This is also for 4-3-3.

    4-4-2 has no clean counter.
    if you have good wingers, try 4-5-1V
    If you 're playing good with 4-4-2 ND, play that way.
    Prince Persia likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast