Thread: Why no recommendation?

Why no recommendation?

I last got it on Day 3. Most of you're getting it in this time. What's wrong?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Did you buy it on day 3?

Addicted
    do you have 22 player? i think if you have less then 22 player...you got it easier....

Got 'em
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    do you have 22 player? i think if you have less then 22 player...you got it easier....
    No, I don´t think that´s the case.I´ve had the offer every week from when it started & always have a 22 man squad

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    No, I don´t think that´s the case.I´ve had the offer every week from when it started & always have a 22 man squad
    really? well, last season, i always has 22 players, and i never get a set until the last day, sold some player...
    then in day 3 of this season, i got another set when my team just down to 21 player from 22 players...
    and two days ago, i also got another set after i sold a player... (my team back to 21 from 22 players)~ so my case is when i am not in a full 22 squad, i got the set...