Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Match Report

Question Match Report

After the game, I always see report saying We rarely intercepted the opponent's passes, The opponent's players had no problem passing the ball around. How do I get rid of these problems? Do I have to change my tactics and formation?

Maybe coz use low pressing, I also often got that report while use low pressing, but that message almost never appear if I use high press.

High press = more condition = problem, kekekekeke

Maybe other can make better explanation

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    Maybe coz use low pressing, I also often got that report while use low pressing, but that message almost never appear if I use high press.

High press = more condition = problem, kekekekeke

Maybe other can make better explanation
    Thanks! Also, sometimes during the gameplay, I always see message like You'd better use direct attacking approach. How do I get better in attacking?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Persia View Post
    Thanks! Also, sometimes during the gameplay, I always see message like You'd better use direct attacking approach. How do I get better in attacking?
    i think he means...long ball...but...i usually ignore him~

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Persia View Post
    It usually comes when counterattack is forced. Usually we play CA with defensive mentality, so he tells us to switch to attacking mentality and no CA
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

"We rarely intercept opponent's pass"
    He means the opponents have high pass accuracy.
    It doesnt matter how we adjust the tactics/team orders, opponents have high pass accuracy when their mid-fielders are decent (4-5 star). I dont think we can do anything to lower their pass accuracy. May be use Hard Tackling (i haven't tested yet)
    If their team's quality is poor (2-3 star), you won't see that message, because their pass accuracy will be like 70% in this case.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    match report is a kind of cosmetic, for the fun of the game.
    It's just pick 2-3 stats of the game and making a report, many times with comments that deflect each other.
    Ignore it.
    Try to "read" the stats and the performance of your team, with your way.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i think he means...long ball...but...i usually ignore him~
    Oh ok, I'm not sure either. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    It usually comes when counterattack is forced. Usually we play CA with defensive mentality, so he tells us to switch to attacking mentality and no CA
    Thank for your explanation, and I'll try it next time I see it. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    "We rarely intercept opponent's pass"
    He means the opponents have high pass accuracy.
    It doesnt matter how we adjust the tactics/team orders, opponents have high pass accuracy when their mid-fielders are decent (4-5 star). I dont think we can do anything to lower their pass accuracy. May be use Hard Tackling (i haven't tested yet)
    If their team's quality is poor (2-3 star), you won't see that message, because their pass accuracy will be like 70% in this case.
    Thank you, I will try your tactic with hard tackling next time I see this message from him!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    match report is a kind of cosmetic, for the fun of the game.
    It's just pick 2-3 stats of the game and making a report, many times with comments that deflect each other.
    Ignore it.
    Try to "read" the stats and the performance of your team, with your way.
    Alright, thought I could improve my team with that match report for the next game!

Do you guys have any ideas about my team as it keeps conceding goals in every match? I'm using 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond, it was working from the start of the season, but now after 7 matches played, it just keeps conceding goals and losing league matches from game to game. I have no ideas what's wrong with it. How can I fix it? Should I have formation or tactics changed? Any recommendation or suggestion would be appreciated.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast