Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to know whether a young player is fast or slow trainer?

How to know whether a young player is fast or slow trainer?

I recently bought a young player for 5 tokens. COMPLETE WASTE, even my 27 year old goalie trains better than him (avg 27 vs his 26). He'll say till the end, after which I'll hunt for another AMR. How can I know whether a player trains fast or not? The tokens are very precious...
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Rookie
    I noticed that if the player wage is high with high value then try him, those who have less player wage with very high value that means someone already powertrained himhim and sold in player market they will devolop little slow! I'm not sure about this but I tried once and it worked to me

From my experience go for 18-20 yo high value and low on wage. Wage increase only when player sign new 3 year contract.
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If your token are precious, then you must read more tutorial and guides threads
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-chris-18.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Hairdrier @ in some case low wages with high value players are not fast trainers for example a player wage about to 140k and value 6M with 40 rating, someone bought him,powertrained him to increase his value after powertraine he will loose his training speed slowely when when he get each skill point, now his value is about to 10M or more, then they will put him on market these kind of players will not devolop fastly,

Rookie
    nikolgiorgos@ I never seen a 10-11M valued player in market in level 5? I don't know why maximum I saw 9M valued players that also very rare time

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    nikolgiorgos@ I never seen a 10-11M valued player in market in level 5? I don't know why maximum I saw 9M valued players that also very rare time
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-chris-15.html
    posts #149 & 151, I have some pictures from players I found.
    I also wrote in which time you can find the fast trainers.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-01-2016 at 07:21 AM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    Interestingly, I'd seen quite a few times 10+M... Depends on server
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Lol then my server is **** the highest valued player in transfer market in level 5 is 4M
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

Rookie
    Arion@ yeah still I didn't found any 10-11M players in market I keep checking always

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast