Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Ahlony Wong
  • 1 Post By Shakir Manåger
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: you must know what is this i want to tell you but they will bann me

Banned

you must know what is this i want to tell you but they will bann me

They no respect the players they respect only the money they put you traps threy troll your results to force you to spend more money i was cheated so much times i was spend here for 4 seasons money who the people in my country make for one month and i was think will receive respect but in the 5th season i stop spend and they was absolutely screw me.4 season i was spend good money and i was have 50 wins on season but in the 5th season stop spend and then lose after lose

Addicted
    i don't spend any $ in any of the 7 season i had...and i won 5 league title and 4 CL with 1 CUP~ this season only have 1 lose in league so far~ 12 pt clean on the top.... $ is not meaning you will win... wake up~

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i don't spend any $ in any of the 7 season i had...and i won 5 league title and 4 CL with 1 CUP~ this season only have 1 lose in league so far~ 12 pt clean on the top.... $ is not meaning you will win... wake up~
    Yeah I really hate when people spend it's a Game not something you buy just play for the fun part i never spent also
    Arion likes this.
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

Quote Originally Posted by bat zdravko View Post
    they no respect the players they respect only the money they put you traps threy troll your results to force you to spend more money i was cheated so much times i was spend here for 4 seasons money who the people in my country make for one month and i was think will receive respect but in the 5th season i stop spend and they was absolutely screw me.4 season i was spend good money and i was have 50 wins on season but in the 5th season stop spend and then lose after lose
    y u play?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    We know what you want to tell us.
    You said that before, with different names (Georgana, ....) .
    What exactly you want ? Our sympathy because you spent in a game the money that some people have to live for a month ?
    It's boring you know
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The game have a system. Or you understand the system and the way it goes, or no way.
    You, Gergana, came here after start a game and without know how works, thinking that just paying the win was guaranteed. Fail because the Cup system goes against high Quality teams and as Ive said, you have to know the system, how the game works, and know the game in deep mode, with the good things and bad.

I recommend you play light and save the 200$ that in Bulgaria are a monthly salary.
    Happy new year.

Famous
    If you mainly rely on high quality players to win matches, you may try to start relying on good form players. I also suggest you don't change your players very frequently. Sometimes, you can have some patience on new players as you have not yet know how to use them. Then probably your team will have good performance. And you can spend less money.

Apprentice
    you should stop playing this game, i am afraid that it will push you to commit suicide. it's just a game for christ sake