Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Countering 442

Hmm maybe his golie is super, it sounds like that if you listen to the stats.. I've a little finger rule more from other manager game.. if you have more midfielder then the opponent you got a big chance with the short pass and on that way keep the ball to your team, and if you have more defender then the opponent have strikers it's best with Zonal but if you have the same or less example you 343 him 433 it's best with man to man.. those thing did I make tactic with.

Hagsten
    Last edited by gubbi87; 01-02-2016 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gubbi87 View Post
    Hmm maybe his golie is super, it sounds like that if you listen to the stats.. I've a little finger rule more from other manager game.. if you have more midfielder then the opponent you got a big chance with the shot pass and on that way keep the ball to your team, and if you have more defender then the opponent have strikers it's best with Zonal but if you have the same or less example you 343 him 433 it's best with man to man.. those think did I make tactic with.

Hagsten
    Man To man Gives you better chance of deffending but if your opponent Nutmegs ur player and ur player doesn't have the speed To catch up then you are doomed and my players are dead in speed
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

Aye.. but try the finger rule with more midfielder then the opponent me for example would use a 451 both V form and Flat form against a 442 or if the opponent are in the same rate that me I'll use a 442b (diamond)

Hagsten

Quote Originally Posted by gubbi87 View Post
    Aye.. but try the finger rule with more midfielder then the opponent me for example would use a 451 both V form and Flat form against a 442 or if the opponent are in the same rate that me I'll use a 442b (diamond)

Hagsten
    I will try bro
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12