Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Game results

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    Arion@ even if bench them those failed to mark 7, the new player performance also same, or if I sub in match substitute also play very badl! Well I just played a friendly match against 10 quality low team I won by 3-0, in that match my diffenders looking good, although my midfield and attack was not impressive, lets see what will happens todays league match that im playing against almost equal quality team....
    It happens sometimes. I had a match were anyone who played DL got rating less than 6.5. The starter was 5.8, sub came 6.1, I swapped his position with another multi-position player, he dropped from 7.0 to 6.4

And whenever you're going bad, think of 2015-16 Chelsea FC.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Rookie
    I'm not telling about bad form in whole season, my teams bad form was just single day it comes any day, but the worse thing of bad day is whatever we do, we change, we try our best nothing will change in that day because game engine wants us to perform bad on that day, this one is unfair, but I have nothing to loose, it's just a game
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    It happens sometimes. I had a match were anyone who played DL got rating less than 6.5. The starter was 5.8, sub came 6.1, I swapped his position with another multi-position player, he dropped from 7.0 to 6.4

And whenever you're going bad, think of 2015-16 Chelsea FC.

Jajaja, maybe is the trainer and the players are playing bad on purpose, you need to renounce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12